Did I break it?

I have invited a few ladies to join over the years, but now when I try I get a message:
"Eccie Message
Wallance, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I have pm'd and emailed web support, admin, and our local mods and don't get a response. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
Are you referring to the Invite a Friend link under the Main Menu woody?
http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=invitation

These is nothing wrong with the account on this end, so I'm not quite sure.
Yessir. That is the one. Under command post, when I try to invite a new user, that is the message I get. It also happens when I click your link.

Troublesome. I have had to ask friends to invite about the last 6 ladies I hoped to get joined up here.
When I go to that link on the top of the page it says "Invitation System (100 invitation(s) available)" Is it possible that you've gone through the 100 invites allotted?
No. It says I have plenty available. I may be prolific by some standards, but not that prolific.
I have no idea. I'll send it to the programmer