Why Greek?

Just wanting some enlightenment. I am thinking about booking a provider that offers greek. I have never partaken in this before. Can some of you gents explain why you like it so much? Are the sensations different or is it just the thrill of it. And ladies, I have read some on the subject of why it would be pleasurable for y'all but do you really get off on it?
I'm an unabashed butt slut with an emphatic desire to partake in ass play and Greek. Anal penetration is not necessarily better than vaginal but I find that with anal, I can often reach levels of intensity and sensitivity that drive me absolutely wild. I'm already multi orgasmic with regards to PIV. However, when I'm getting my ass worked slowly and steadily by a nice hard cock, it's like my partner and I are journeying together through an unseen portal to another realm... At times I can even take fast and hard thrusts, though that is best reserved for once one has slowly eased in and built up a nice momentum over a period of time.

An abundance of lubrication is best. And clear, compassionate communication with your partner is crucial. Have a wonderful time on your first Greek encounter!
Thanks Lena. Very informative.
I know some people love it. Great description, Lena. I never thought of sticking my dick into an asshole as "journeying together through an unseen portal to another realm." Now if I do it, and if I don't feel like I'm in a tunnel full of rainbow colors and in euphoria, I'll be disappointed.

I don't know why, but I've never had the urge to fuck or to put my finger in an asshole. That's not true, I know why.

Shit.

That's why. I know they clean up in there, but still, I think of shit. If I were to do that and even the slightest bit of turd was on the end of my shaft, I'd vomit all over the place. I have a VERY weak stomach when it comes to shit.

I've heard guys say it's tight at the entrance, but not as great beyond that as a pussy is. But what the hell do I know?
I don't seek it out however at 3:30 in the morning with my first cup of coffee and to read Lena's description, well dayum greek is on my mind.
I second that!!!!!^^^^^
  • skyn
  • 07-28-2016, 06:27 AM
It's a taboo, but also latent homosexuality.
Lena duvall is on mt to do list..i can wait til she is in lake charles again
It's a taboo, but also latent homosexuality. Originally Posted by skyn
Really? With a woman? I never knew.........guess if I like squirrels I need to live in a tree.
  • skyn
  • 07-28-2016, 07:27 AM
Or gobble nuts.
That avatar doesn't help, you know he packed mountains of fudge and died of AIDS.
Never got many chances to do it in civie life because most won't go there. Then a provider just bent over and told me to have at it and that's all she wrote, I really like it now. Lena's on mine too Chosen.
I never got much in civilian life either. Y'all can call me whatever you want as long as these beautiful women here keep letting me destroy their sweet bootys.
Just wanting some enlightenment. I am thinking about booking a provider that offers greek. I have never partaken in this before. Can some of you gents explain why you like it so much? Are the sensations different or is it just the thrill of it. And ladies, I have read some on the subject of why it would be pleasurable for y'all but do you really get off on it? Originally Posted by stockn2468
Dude, just book the date and find out for yourself.

It's a taboo, but also latent homosexuality. Originally Posted by skyn
Always nice to hear from the homophobes.
  • rfl
  • 07-28-2016, 12:34 PM
Why switch positions during regular sex? Because it's different and it feels good. Same thing with Greek. For me, it feels good, it's different, and it turns me on sometimes. That's the reason why. If it's something you don't get turned on by, then don't do it.
If the woman is into it and wants it, I will do it, but vaginal sex is much better IMHO