Handle drop

Got a hypothetical and would like input from both sides.

Let's say, as a hobbyist, you have a provider that you have seen a couple times and suddenly she calls you one day. She has gone on an outcall to a city several hours away. After said outcall, she calls you and says she wouldn't have seen him, but dropped your handle and said that you recommended her to him, by pm communication. The situation is no pm communication was exchanged whatsoever, and this other person, basically lied to said provider to gain an appt.

How would you handle this hypothetical? Input from both genders is encouraged.

Thanks
A person who doesn't verify is leaving themselves open.
It is something that the best Providers do. Especially one that has seen you "a couple of times."
The provider should have verified.
Agree with Holmes. She should have contacted you to follow up. I get a lot of those myself.
People lie in this hobby. Guys lie saying so and so recommend them. Women lie saying they have reviews when they don't (mainly talking BP here). You gotta verify. Hell, when I organized a few GB parties, I even verified a few guys that wanted to be part of the action. Had to verify someone with no reviews with a provider. You have to verify.
I have said many times. This hobby is mostly lies, more lies than truth. That is why the sex is just masterbation by proxy, no passion, wonder if her orgasm is real, she does not want to be with you, she does not enjoy it, it is obligatory sex. Men write reviews thinking they are studs or whatever but all a guy has to do is pick up a phone to get laid. No real effort and certainly no passion and no accomplishment either. The one and only skill for the ladies is how well she can act. Then people's emotions get involved and as people we blur the line between fantasy and reality. We start believing all the lies, like she really cares or she is having fun. She starts to believe she is more than a toy, she is cared for. All lies. To be healthy remember truth and don't blur lines. Also assume everything is a lie because most of it is. Verifying just gives us a false sense of security, too easy to get by that process as well.
Agreed with what all parties have said thus far..
M.M.
I have said many times. This hobby is mostly lies, more lies than truth. That is why the sex is just masterbation by proxy, no passion, wonder if her orgasm is real, she does not want to be with you, she does not enjoy it, it is obligatory sex. Men write reviews thinking they are studs or whatever but all a guy has to do is pick up a phone to get laid. No real effort and certainly no passion and no accomplishment either. The one and only skill for the ladies is how well she can act. Then people's emotions get involved and as people we blur the line between fantasy and reality. We start believing all the lies, like she really cares or she is having fun. She starts to believe she is more than a toy, she is cared for. All lies. To be healthy remember truth and don't blur lines. Also assume everything is a lie because most of it is. Verifying just gives us a false sense of security, too easy to get by that process as well. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
You're starting to sound like fancylady
Thanks, I don't have time for the nonsense. If she wants to do something, she should. I don't have time for bullshit
  • 1+1
  • 08-21-2016, 05:10 PM
Safety compromised every which way.She can get hurt with the scamArtist and put your handle on blast through the grapevine.
Provider and hobbyist names are often used as references, hoping the other party won't actually verify.
Thanks, I don't have time for the nonsense. If she wants to do something, she should. I don't have time for bullshit Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Don't you mean "hypothetical nonsense"?
Um, exactly. Thank you