Asian co-worker trying to join hobby

Trying to hook my Asian friend up he speaks little English any provider available in NOLA are BR pm me.
Plenty rosses available!!
Wow, how nice of you to be so helpful....
M.M.
Yeah man. Truely broly of ya.
Big vú trắng cô gái lol
Smh Infinityg37..... Really!?
Big vú trắng cô gái lol Originally Posted by Infinityg37
Có rất nhiều cô gái da trắng ngực lớn trong khu vực đó .
Chờ nhà cung cấp để đáp ứng
Hầu hết các phụ nữ sẽ không nhìn thấy anh ta . Hãy thử các cô gái những người trả lời đầu tiên của bài viết này. Cô phù hợp với yêu cầu .
Tôi nghĩ rằng ai đó sẽ trả lời các cuộc gọi nếu hoa hồng là đúng.
May mắn nhất .
Its nice seeing Vietnamese in a post on eccie. I speak very little but have had several viet girlfriends outside the hobby. I love the food as well as the culture but my one true weakness in life has been Vietnamese women. I dont know what it is about them but they drive me crazy. I think my last viet gf was a magicians assistant because she made my dick disappear into her every night lol
Friend or not, he'd still need to be screened... And a purported or actual language barrier doesn't mean any lady should be put at risk.
^That was my point earlier.

Anyone remember the movie The Usual Suspects
First thing he's looking for a big breast white girl so seeking p and Lena you two are safe from the Vietnamese boogeyman lol. Second thing is I'am sure every other provider here has the ability to formulate there own opinion.Third I will be free personal security for the provider since my name is on the line. Finally it's not really a big deal just helping a friend seek pussy not a life are death matter.PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS! !!!!!!
Swell! You've said much more than you did in the first post. I'm a stickler for clarity. Now all the big breasted white ladies know you're down to put your reputation on the line to be your friend's proxy...