California girls Nygirls Texas girls ...What are some of your favorites?

Well I've had California girls. Texas girls , Vegas girls,... NY girls. The best girls that I 've had were Southern girls always friendly and eager to please. I do like California girls for the their tan I didnt like Vegas girls ...too expensive
Are you talking about girls born and breed in a certain region? I think most are not native and have moved from one region to another. I would have to agree, you just can't beat Southern girls for their hospitality .
Why are Beach Boys songs stuck in my head now?

(I'm guessing 50% of the people reading that have no idea what I mean!)
^ Ha ha! Pretty soon there will no doubt be a resurgence of Beach Boys songs remixed like what they did with one of Elvis's songs
Chica Chaser,
I'm guessing the number may be higher than that but yup...as soon as I read it the song started in my head...BD
(I'm guessing 50% of the people reading that have no idea what I mean!) Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
East coast girls are hip.... and the Northern girls with the way kiss...!! If we are talking strictly providers, I have yet to see or meet a Canadian lady that wasn't smokin' hot and very sexy!!
Hmmmm, I found it thanks guys
I like Texas girls. They have all the charm and sweetness of a southern girl along with a raw, independent streak that make them a helluva lot of fun in the sack.

(I'm guessing 50% of the people reading that have no idea what I mean!) Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thats the first thing I thought of !! But the one stuck in my head was by David Lee Roth of Van Halen ...California Girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmbhfI8f_Ek

I like southern men
No they will think you are talking about Snoop Dogg or Kate Perry. LOL Chica

Here s the Beach Boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1UqDnY7as

Originally Posted by pickupkid
Forgot about Mike Loves early 70's beard days. Classic!
East coast girls are hip.... and the Northern girls with the way kiss...!! If we are talking strictly providers, I have yet to see or meet a Canadian lady that wasn't smokin' hot and very sexy!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Used to go to Canada on business and had the opp. to see a few gals. They are open and free. I had some great sessions there
I was thinking of that one too SNL but I didn't think the younger people might remember that one either....especially after Snoop redid it...

Thats the first thing I thought of !! But the one stuck in my head was by David Lee Roth of Van Halen ...California Girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmbhfI8f_Ek

I like southern men Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Haven't hobbied in NYC or LV, but have had some awesome California and TX ladies! But my ATF, by a longshot, is a Mississippi lady. Pickupkid, we are in violent agreement!!!