Houston photographer offering free shoot - No trade

Hello folks,

I'm a Houston based photographer looking to get into more creative lines of work. I spend the weekends shooting weddings and during the week, I do corporate photography in the medical field. I also do some family portraiture as well. I absolutely love what I do but crave something more creative.

I'm looking to get a couple of shoots on the way to start my portfolio and so I'm offering this as a freebie. I'm NOT looking to trade.

I realize that due to the nature of this site, there may be some guys posing as photographers and turning up to shoots with a point and click and so it would be OK if you wanted somebody present at the shoot for your peace of mind.

FYI I shoot with pro grade equipment including flashes and umbrellas.

The look I want to capture is tasteful boudoir.

The mean part: As I plan on making this a commercial venture, I must ask that prospective models consider themselves to be a weight that will look attractive on camera. Anything up to curvy is good and I'll leave that for your judgement

I will provide you with all edited images captured for your own use as you please.
You will provide a suitable location, appropriate attire and make-up.

I don't want to provide a link to my main portfolio (weddings, children and corporate) as I want to keep it entirely separate from boudoir, but here are a few tasteful shots I took of a male model, only to show you some style and capability. http://houstonphotographer.tumblr.com

Please drop me a PM if you're interested and I'm fine with speaking on the phone prior to arranging the shoot. In fact I insist on it

P.s

I forgot to add that I will only travel in the Houston area.