Encounter: StarKist TUMA from Lona at Just Relax!

I think the questions some of you ask are hilarious.

I think the questions some of you ask are hilarious. Originally Posted by austintoast
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Maybe some of these replies don't need to be hidden. I know that's a hint to get premium access, but somethings could be in public. What questions are hilarious?
Maybe some of these replies don't need to be hidden. I know that's a hint to get premium access, but somethings could be in public. What questions are hilarious? Originally Posted by Everybody
The questions that these guys ask of course!

The questions that these guys ask of course!

Originally Posted by austintoast
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Maybe some of these replies don't need to be hidden. I know that's a hint to get premium access, but somethings could be in public. What questions are hilarious? Originally Posted by Everybody
  • FL510
  • 04-14-2024, 08:51 AM
is she still around?

The stuff about barenuts is too funny.
is she still around? Originally Posted by Hodor6969
I just found out Lona will be around for just another week or so. I need to see her at least one more time. She will go down in Austin history as one of the greatest TUMA providers of all time.
I just found out Lona will be around for just another week or so. I need to see her at least one more time. She will go down in Austin history as one of the greatest TUMA providers of all time. Originally Posted by (GHOST)
Thanks for info