URL / Website: https://www.spearmintmassage.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 1615 W 6th St suite a, Austin, TX 78703
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, Russian, mutual touching, Daty, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: beautiful face, very well shape, Nice and round ass, natural C cup
Recommendation: Yes
So did you cum in her mouth?
One shill answering another shill. I knew midliferampage was a fraud after only his third post. I called it out then and I was right. He will continue to be a spearmint lapdog, just like immigrant and several others I've perviously called out.

None of these frauds will ever give a glowing review like this for another Austin massage place, even though there are excellent options all over the city. Why is that?
One shill answering another shill. I knew midliferampage was a fraud after only his third post. I called it out then and I was right. He will continue to be a spearmint lapdog, just like immigrant and several others I've perviously called out.

None of these frauds will ever give a glowing review like this for another Austin massage place, even though there are excellent options all over the city. Why is that? Originally Posted by Domyex
Dude, calm down, the reason I chose this place was because of other reviews. If you want to advertise for some other places, say it out loud instead of accusing others!
So did you cum in her mouth? Originally Posted by midliferampage
yes but the thin cover was still on
Dude, calm down, the reason I chose this place was because of other reviews. If you want to advertise for some other places, say it out loud instead of accusing others! Originally Posted by immigrant
Lol people gon hate, just let him be. Stay safe brother
So it wasn't really anything special if you got a bubble suit on.
[PRIVATE][/PRIVAT please try and tip at least 200 at Spearmint
[PRIVATE][/PRIVAT please try and tip at least 200 at Spearmint Originally Posted by Worthless man
At least learn how to use private tags