The fellowship of the Studio October Boycott

Just wanted to know how many of the bois were committing and how everyone was holding up XD
I won’t boycott because it won’t stop anything

Just work extra hard and make more money so that you can keep plowing Kgirls
I won’t either. I’m not gonna miss out on anything because someone else has an issue with what someone else does. If a restaurant raises its prices and someone wants to boycott them, that’s their problem not mine. I’ll still go if I like the food and service.
Doing good over here. So far left the GreenLight booker on read and instead saw Geisha at Michiko and Crazy Star at Pearls this weekend

Just work extra hard and make more money so that you can keep plowing Kgirls Originally Posted by Purplefizz
It could.. the KGFE boycott in Houston worked earlier this year.

Jus sayin
I'm down... only thing I'll miss out on is my sweet sweet Momo
Besides her the talent right now is dry
I'm down... only thing I'll miss out on is my sweet sweet Momo
Besides her the talent right now is dry Originally Posted by ElMaverick
You mean her service sucks?
@JohnDough- I like all your posts and comments, but Geisha provides less Service so she should be lower.

@ElMaverick- not all are dry, Nana has a nice creamy coochie
@JohnDough- I like all your posts and comments, but Geisha provides less Service so she should be lower.

@ElMaverick- not all are dry, Nana has a nice creamy coochie Originally Posted by 2balls75
I agree but

I honestly didn’t care for all that this time around. She’s one of the few real young girls to hit the scene plus she actually pretends to like you lol
I'm in like Flyn...or I guess in this case out like Shout.

LP is still 300hr, so that will be my new go to, plus helping them get on their feet (more competition) and keeping Cristal busy is never a bad thing.

#TeamBoycott
Pearls was once "the place". Maybe Lisa had a bit to do with that. LOL
But thanks for the reminder. Crazy Star sounds worth checking out.
I am out. I am ok with 350 no cover, 300 cover, 240 AMP and NO PIMPS. So I will only be boycott michko, 21, 4-season, k-festival and BB. I don’t want to take a chance of little pimps hiding behind the door and killing them or them seeing my peepee or worst yet there when they get raided cause of pimping.
and Crazy Star at Pearls this weekend [PRIVATE]for $220 an Hour Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Say fuck what?

This is good news!
Say fuck what?

This is good news! Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Lol yea. Somebody in the Coed thread said she sent out a text to him saying she’ll be at Pearls
Say fuck what?

This is good news! Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
At Pearl, wow. Pearl was the best. I remember Lisa tell me stories about how little master Pimp charged her $100 per review (and she provided pics).

Just work extra hard and make more money so that you can keep plowing Kgirls Originally Posted by Purplefizz
If I work extra hard what will the studios and girls do to meet me half way? Will the studios stop baiting? Will the promoters stop the ridiculous over the top misleading reviews? Will the girls step up their service? I can kinda understand green light’s bump since they’re offering bbfs along with the service, but the other studios didn’t improve anything as far as I know.

Also the make more money take is ridiculous. This isn’t supposed to be all inclusive. With love.