Date: 6/12/19
Name: Jada
Phone: `518-444-3910
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: : http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...t/922041361095
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Close to county jail
Hair Length and Color: Brunette about below ears.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5"3'' or so. Definitely not girl in picture but same body type and size. Nice B cups, smooth skin, tattoo on lower back and shoulder and one or two more, nothing distracting. Attractive girl nice to talk to
Recommendation: Yes
She won't send any pics that are really her. I wanna see her but a pic would be nice
Damn, the location is great but I'd like to know who I'm meeting.
Different phone number.
I saw her today and she’s definitely a good time. The ad that lprebel shared does indeed reflect more accurate photos. And she’s also not happy about the rumors being spread around on the other site concerning her being a former walker in Albany. Not true, according to her.
Rebel74,that is not the jayda in question
Rebel74,that is not the jayda in question Originally Posted by Scoot642
Listen I knew her. I've seen her. Different numbers yes. However it doesn't matter I know the voice of the person I talked to and I know the address that was told to me. I'm not only 100% accurate i'm right. That's not to say she isn't a great time and a cool girl because she is. But don't make yourself look silly here....
Listen I knew her. I've seen her. Different numbers yes. However it doesn't matter I know the voice of the person I talked to and I know the address that was told to me. I'm not only 100% accurate i'm right. That's not to say she isn't a great time and a cool girl because she is. But don't make yourself look silly here.... Originally Posted by lprebel74
Rebel is correct. That’s definitely her.
Ok I could be wrong.so why not post a true ad with real pics instead of something close? I wanna see her but wanna see a pic first. I'm sure shes fun
The pic where you can see her head looks like her but I think she lost a little weight if those pics are true. But doesn’t look unhealthy.
So why not post real pics instead of fake? I like both ads but prefer to see real pics. She sounds fun
So why not post real pics instead of fake? I like both ads but prefer to see real pics. She sounds fun Originally Posted by Scoot642
That’s her choice I guess. If you let the lack of a face pic prevent you from seeing her, it’s your loss. I just saw her again this morning and had one hell of a good time.
So the ad " I taste like candy" and the ad with the tight sexy body are the same person.