All things Trumpy

• oeb11
  • 07-04-2020, 08:07 AM
As of this moment - the DPST's have not taken down the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

Most with a Teacher's Union education - won't know what that is or what are the implications.

although charged - the couple is entitled to a fair trial by a jury of their peers - except in the DPST world.

guess what DPST's - they are not alone - and as said Charlton heston - "from my cold dad hands"

There will be a large pile of DPST bodies in front of my home if/when the DPST's come for me.

Take note - Civil War - Armed conflict - is coming.

Time is coming to defend against the Fascist DPST onslaught against Freedom!

EveryOne have a safe and Happy Fourth of July - including those DPST's who deny History and understand not the meaning of the Holiday.
Originally Posted by JCM800

hmm.... looks like a cat ate your image.
hmm.... looks like a cat ate your image. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It happens.

• oeb11
  • 07-04-2020, 02:04 PM
related to StoneWall Inn in NYCity, perchance?
Originally Posted by JCM800

did trump get breast reduction surgery?

• oeb11
  • 07-04-2020, 02:06 PM
yes - he donated the tissue for brain augmentation for DPST's!!
Do try to find some time for Job - even You can make something of oneself. Originally Posted by oeb11

For JCM800
I just got sick from your stupid comments. For others Just go to his personal information.
Under User Lists: you will find the way to not see his postings any longer.

There are several really stupid people that I don't want to even see what they post.
For JCM800
I just got sick from your stupid comments. For others Just go to his personal information and you will find the way to not see his postings any longer. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Thanks for the support JR. Keep up the good work.