It's snowing

11:15a.m, yes the white stuff is falling. Now if i only had someone to snuggle with on this beautiful day
Here in Austin, too.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

Go raid your local grocery store.
I'm on the south side of town...no snow...just drizzle...
I'm on the south side of town...no snow...just drizzle... Originally Posted by lurklt
I'm up near Helotes....Hope it gets down there to you.
Go raid your local grocery store. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
it must be time for french toast............
  • Mokoa
  • 02-23-2010, 06:05 PM
In the northeast side of town I saw sleet first, then the snowflakes in large clumps that reminded me of the "lake effect" snow I remember from my time in the Chicago area. It did not last long, though. It stopped after about twenty to thirty minutes and in less than a few hours later all evidence that it even occurred was gone.
  • oden
  • 02-23-2010, 09:22 PM
So, for the old timers in S.A., when was the latest snow that actually stuck. I'm thinking we had one as late as April.
mid 80's is the last significant snowfall that I recall......I could be wrong tho.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Last time it snowed here was in February of 2004. It ranged from a trace to an inch and a half depending on where in the area you were.

The 1985 13 inch snowfall occurred in mid January for two days. I remember that one well!
I'm So Sick of Snow! I travel up North twice a week & that's all I see up there!
I didnt see snow all I saw and felt was HAIL!! That stuff HURT to--I thought it was rain when I was inside my house but as soon as I went to the car I found out what it was HAIL. I didnt see any snow though
I didnt see snow all I saw and felt was HAIL!! That stuff HURT to--I thought it was rain when I was inside my house but as soon as I went to the car I found out what it was HAIL. I didnt see any snow though Originally Posted by sarasmelik
You're only about 2 miles from me. Sorry you didn't get to see it Sara.