Ashley BP???

Has anyone seen this girl lately? I’ve heard she may have a pimp or someone now but just wondering if anyone knew for sure before I took the leap?? Any info would be helpful??
Has anyone seen this girl lately? I’ve heard she may have a pimp or someone now but just wondering if anyone knew for sure before I took the leap?? Any info would be helpful?? Originally Posted by Sandman1234
2 or 3 months ago I did. Beautiful girl, great body, nice attitude. She didn't have a pimp back then. Would be sad if she does now.
She has an add in Des Moines. Don't think she has a pimp but not positive. She hangs out with Aspen. She has stood me up a few times without calling so I am not seeing her anymore. She is a cutey though
A link to the ad? With the new rules looks like no names anymore. unless it's in the picture.
She doesn't have a pimp. She is kind of going UTR. She has built up a clientele and sort of sticks with them. She did have an ad up today though. She and Aspen usually use the same hotel room and have a loose partnership. They both moved to Des Moines. Organization is not Ashley's forte. Sometimes she no shows because she falls asleep (or so she says), has car or ride problems, is getting something to eat, etc. Be patient. She is worth it. Hint: she will usually discount the next visit if you tell her she stood you up. She really does want repeat business.