My Dilemma

I'm not in the hobby, but I need to fill some needs that I can't fill at home. I not looking to tour the world, but one or two local providers that could help me relive some stress from time to time would be great. Leaving town would create too much suspicion. Any suggestions would be great. I'm in the DSM area.
At one point are another we all were asking the same question you just asked & also were pretty much at the mercy of whom would see us not whom we could see .

well you already know of this board and are a member so use the search function and do some research everything has been covered .

There is a vast base of info on the internet it self as a hole also which since your on it and used it to type your message you must have access to it .

Alot of the hurdles are already jumped .

As far as saying direct names and how and when to achieve your desired release of pent up desires you more than likely will have to roll the dice.

Good luck .

It Help's to spend 20 are 30 hours reading the forums and stickys and you will be able to have a working knowledge of how to put together a BBQ GRILL & Have a cook out with out inviting the S.O to find out she only got a cheese burger and not a hot dog ....
I would love to meet ya sometime

Enjoy whatever you do baby
If you haven't look at the 'Show Case' should be able to find someone that is 'new be friendly. Just sayin