Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: $100
Hair Length and Color: Blond, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Could not tell since she stood me up. Drove across town to meet her and she did not respond to my voice mails or txt messages. She is a flake and cannot recommend her.
Recommendation: No
Did the same thing to me, my sympathies with you. Even told her how much she sucked in a pm.
  • ztonk
  • 01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Since no activities took place, moving to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Sounds like alot of this going around lately. NCNS season coincides with flu season apparently.

Better luck with your next choice.

KKA
XOXO
It's also helpful when we call if you don't just hit the ignore button every time. Just say you don't want the appt.
To Everyone who this has happened to i am VERY VERY SORRY. Please know that i have a messed up cell phone that wont keep a charge, the touch screen will freeze up not allowing me to answer or call out. To Top it off my friend pointed out the other day that my phone isnt ringing at all for some calls.( Dont get me wrong my phone will ring at times ) Quite a few calls were going strait to voice mail , then later i would see i had missed calls but never heard the phone ring.I really wasn't forwarding every-ones calls.So Please Know i was not ignoring or ditching anyone on purpose or maliciously . I am getting a new phone asap but until then please dont give up on me, I will be texting from my cpu until then. i am worth it. And Latin Lover i will be happy to see u for a free express visit just text me to schedule and include your eccie handle...xoxo Star --
Again sweetie ( Rockerrick ) i am very sorry i am fixing the problem asap. Until then i will be doing text from my cpu. Id like to make it up to you by offering u a free express visit with me. Just text me with your eccie handle and lets get together so i can turn that frown upside down..xoxo Star
Arrrrgggg...They don't make phones like they use to.
Again sweetie ( Rockerrick ) i am very sorry i am fixing the problem asap. Until then i will be doing text from my cpu. Id like to make it up to you by offering u a free express visit with me. Just text me with your eccie handle and lets get together so i can turn that frown upside down..xoxo Star Originally Posted by 4'11DiamondSpinner
Nice offer but no thank you! You didn't return any of the phone calls, texts, or the PM. I drove 90 min to sit in a parking lot at a gas station for an hr trying to make that appt. I would have to be nuts to want to do that again.
Again sweetie ( Rockerrick ) i am very sorry i am fixing the problem asap. Until then i will be doing text from my cpu. Id like to make it up to you by offering u a free express visit with me. Just text me with your eccie handle and lets get together so i can turn that frown upside down..xoxo Star Originally Posted by 4'11DiamondSpinner
Hey you should get a cheap little flip phone as a hobby phone, the battery lasts and it never freezes like my smart phone! I couldn't imagine dealing with my smart phone...gives me a headache thinking about it ha ha
Latin Lover and Rockerrick , thank you for the updates! I PM her last month and have not heard back, flaky, flaky, not my type!
Hey you should get a cheap little flip phone as a hobby phone, the battery lasts and it never freezes like my smart phone!
I totally agree with this sentiment. My only cellphone is a simple one like Ashley describes. It works reliably every single day and the battery never runs out. I have to say that providers must buy the worst phones, cars and computers on the planet, judging by how often they break down.
I have to say that providers must buy the worst phones, cars and computers on the planet, judging by how often they break down. Originally Posted by justabloke
Strange huh

Poor TCB aside she does have several very good reviews. As a young, attractive and petite provider with a nice body at an extremely competitive rate I would say she is well worth the gamble for South Austin gents. South Austin is hurting for provider options period let alone good looking trim and fit spinners with nice curves.

If you have to commute 90 minutes in traffic from North of the river well the thread complaints pretty much speaks for themselves.

Of course I tend to be partial toward petite, beautiful and exotic. She may not be exotic but she's got the other two covered and for only $100 bucks? Who else matches that these days?
I suppose because of the lack of competition it's possible the South Austin mongers are keeping her so busy she just doesn't care about good TCB. That's a shame because she has the potential to clean up.

I would call her and if she flaked I would just check her off the list and get my grocery shopping done instead at Central Market south anyway. No time lost. Of course I might think differently if I had to travel across town.

I would call her and if she flaked I would just check her off the list and get my grocery shopping done instead at Central Market south anyway. No time lost. Of course I might think differently if I had to travel across town. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Definitely crossed off list ,and there was no traffic and was not north , long winded Mr. Know it all!!!! And luckily there's a whole new bumper crop of spinners these days .
Definitely crossed off list ,and there was no traffic and was not north , long winded Mr. Know it all!!!! And luckily there's a whole new bumper crop of spinners these days . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Let me get this right.

You're attacking me because I said I would call her in spite of your experience? Clearly you have serious anger issues and you want everyone to join in with your misery. Your choice of words for your location says it all. That is the world you choose to live in. I would say she did very well to blow you off. In your case she called it right.

I never stated that YOU specifically drove from the North or that YOU encountered traffic. In fact you weren't even relevant to my post.

You are extremely pissed at her. I get it but that's your fucking problem. Not mine. Comparing her positive "willing to make it right" attitude
to your "I prefer to hold a grudge" demeanor I would say you did her a Huge favor by crossing her off your list.

Flakey or not She seems like a real sweetie. You? Not so much.

What kind of grown man PM's a provider just to tell her how much she sucks? After that mature move I am very surprised she even offered you a freebie to make things right. It's a given that even if you had accepted you would have shown up with the ungrateful attitude of a complete jerk.

I would book her in a heartbeat for the reasons stated above. You have a problem with that? Tough shit.

You who lives 90 minutes away (Without traffic) are telling me that there is a whole new crop of young fit attractive spinners at $100 in South Austin?
Do tell so I can add them to my list as well.

Otherwise I would say you are just blowing smoke out your ass simply because I don't share your opinion, hostility and misery.