NO BLACK MEN

I see plenty of providers advertising that claim no African Americans or no black men. I'm just curious to why that is.
thanks for the link. looks like i have plenty of reading. you are very sexy by the way!
Aww shucks thank you hun!

Happy Reading!
I dont see Black Men either!!! haha!!
i see dead people.....said the necropheliac provider
Some gals won't see a black one eyed dwarf with a wooden leg.......discriminating picky little bitches.
Let's save time and summarize the typical NBA (No Blacks Allowed) thread.

Here's the reasons that have been proposed for this. Note, these are not MY opinions, just a list of what will be brought up in every long NBA discussion:
  • Some women don't like black men, period.
  • Some women think there is a higher percentage of problem clients among black men.
  • Some women have had a bad experience with one or two black men and simply can't handle it emotionally.
  • Some think there is a higher percentage of STDs among black men.
  • Some ladies think NBA ads will get them more business because it will make some guys think they're higher class.
  • Some think black men are more well hung or have more sexual endurance and don't want to get worn out.
  • Sometimes the pimp who's really controlling things believes one of the above things.
  • It's been suggested many of the NBA women have a black pimp who has emotional problems with his woman seeing other black men.

Here are the stereotypical replies:

• Claiming this is simple racism on the part of the ladies.
  • Claiming there is some basis in fact for some of the stated reasons.
  • Denying that that a particular reason is valid.
  • Berating the ladies for doing it.
  • Saying you'll never see an NBA lady.
  • Pointing out that it's better if the lady admits it in her ads rather than letting the guy show up and turning him away or giving him poor service.
Rehash the above points.

Rehash the above points.

Rehash the above points.

One insightful comment with a different point of view.

Rehash the above points.
Rehash the above points.

Rehash the above points.

Someone should make this mandatory reading before the NBA sticky...it's a very good summary.

Let's save time and summarize the typical NBA (No Blacks Allowed) thread.

Here's the reasons that have been proposed for this. Note, these are not MY opinions, just a list of what will be brought up in every long NBA discussion:
  • Some women don't like black men, period.
  • Some women think there is a higher percentage of problem clients among black men.
  • Some women have had a bad experience with one or two black men and simply can't handle it emotionally.
  • Some think there is a higher percentage of STDs among black men.
  • Some ladies think NBA ads will get them more business because it will make some guys think they're higher class.
  • Some think black men are more well hung or have more sexual endurance and don't want to get worn out.
  • Sometimes the pimp who's really controlling things believes one of the above things.
  • It's been suggested many of the NBA women have a black pimp who has emotional problems with his woman seeing other black men.

Here are the stereotypical replies:

• Claiming this is simple racism on the part of the ladies.
  • Claiming there is some basis in fact for some of the stated reasons.
  • Denying that that a particular reason is valid.
  • Berating the ladies for doing it.
  • Saying you'll never see an NBA lady.
  • Pointing out that it's better if the lady admits it in her ads rather than letting the guy show up and turning him away or giving him poor service.
Rehash the above points.

Rehash the above points.

Rehash the above points.

One insightful comment with a different point of view.

Rehash the above points.
Rehash the above points.

Rehash the above points.

.... Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Someone should make this mandatory reading before the NBA sticky...it's a very good summary. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
It was a great summary.

The other GG is an old timer like me; been around since the early days of ASPD and seen almost every thread topic you can think of... many times usually lol.
Thank you GG for well thought out synopsis.
I don't mind. I have a couple black friends that are sweet gentlemen. Yup they're hung, yup sometimes I'm a wee bit tired after, but they treat me like a queen. I understand exactly why certain girls won't see em, I agree w many of their reasons. However, I try to not see any one who has those issues, in any race. Obviously I can't predict in email, but that's why I appreciate profiles ! ( when they are there)

Every single race has its low lives, and dirty reputations. I totally can see why you say the percentages are there among black, but in southern parts of tx, there's plenty in the mex race as well.

Just my input.
If a hobbyist has a problem with me seeing a black man or any other race that I choose to spend time with then I would rather not see that client anyway. I just think that is ignorant. My only concern is the physical aspect. I wouldn't want the gentleman to have a bad time, because I couldn't handle him physically! Anytime a AA client has contacted me the first question is..."Will you see me if I am black?" I think it's sad in this day and age. BUT...a lady certainly has the right to choose.

In my life, not necessarily the hobby, I have seen white trash, Mexican machismo, ghetto black/white/mexican guys, and educated rich males with entitlement issues treat me like shit. Like Ezra said every race has low lives.

I may be being prejudice here, but if you keep to a certain price point and screen properly, for the most part, you tend to weed out the trash no matter the race.
SCARLETT, I couldnt have said it better myself....heh, in fact, I truly couldnt...lmao

You said what I was trying to say....wo putting my sexy toes in my mouth...ahahhaha

Girl you were right on target.... ghetto, trashy, and disrespectful comes in all colors. its all about who we attract and how we screen.
but if a guy has issues w a black, mexican, white, or asian...but still wanted to see me, Id still see them, as long as these issues werent brought up during our date... we're good. You have your reasons, whether I disagree w them or not, and I have mine. Its about he and I in that moment not anyone else. (not to sound so cheesy lol)