Austin "Happy Leap Year Happy Hour - Wednesday - Feb. 29

Invites are out to those on the active invite list (meaning currently vouched and/or have recently attended).

The crowd is looking good.

Just a reminder that vouching closes at noon Monday.

Please see my signature for more info and a link to event rules.

Reminder, too, that events are not sponsored by any hobby boards, only by the individuals involved.
so if invites are already out.. why waste board space here? Oh yeah.. I forgot about the threAD thing.
Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't able to make the SA but will for sure be at this one!
Woot woot! Sounds like a blast
so if invites are already out.. why waste board space here? Oh yeah.. I forgot about the threAD thing. Originally Posted by nuglet
I know plenty of folks who don't attend because they didn't get the email.
so if invites are already out.. why waste board space here? Oh yeah.. I forgot about the threAD thing. Originally Posted by nuglet
Oh nuggy baby, did you not get an invite? hahaha, sorry man, couldn't resist.
nah sweetie, just checking to see which pussy is which.. a lot of recent discussion about threADs and this just blended right in with the subject.
no real comparison...... Ck is putting together parties to bring people together in some sort of "community"...... as i understand it he doesn't make money off of these just as I don't make anything off the SC events.....

threADS are business generators..... placed in the wrong forums and in opposition to the spirit of the forum......

you get more and more bitter as you get older nuglet....

let things go.....

don't you have a tenant you can harrass instead of being here? you find the need to advertise vacant in call locations right?
Awww poor baby.. as per your reply.. self delusional comes to mind.
Awww poor baby.. as per your reply.. self delusional comes to mind. Originally Posted by nuglet
now you are babbling and not making any sense.
no real comparison...... Ck is putting together parties to bring people together in some sort of "community"...... as i understand it he doesn't make money off of these just as I don't make anything off the SC events..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I agree there are all kind of parties and socials going on around the Hobby community. Were you can pick and choose. I have not been to any of Whispers fun SC get togehers but I have not asked either. So if anyone is feeling left out. Maybe you should ask .If it's not your thing at least don't piss on it!
By the way I think Max had a good party and so did Marley. Way to go girls!!!
  • PeAcH
  • 03-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Was a blast! Thanks CK