Am I getting old or what?

I'm one of the older mongers on the board here and am wondering about the lack of sensation when using a condom. I recently had a session with an AMP and it almost seemed like the condom was extra thick. Is there such a thing as extra thick?

It could be that's why I have started leaning towards either FBSM with HJ or really enjoying the BBBJ more as I age. I wonder if some of our lovely ladies might chime in about a niche for old farts like me with a FBSM and BBBJ instead of CFS?

I think I would actually enjoy it as much if not more than the dirty deed itself, but I'm wondering if it's just me? Have I worn out my pecker?
Condoms come in different thicknesses. I've been with some providers who have some dark industrial strength ones that are so thick I don't think I'm ever gonna nut. There are also the ultra thin ones that have more sensation.
Well Hillcountry, getting old ain't for sissies. I mean after a certain age we're lucky anything works, and hell sometimes it don't. Myself, I have had some problems with delayed orgasim, and that is a real pain to deal with. Just wanted to let you know that your not alone.

It could be that's why I have started leaning towards either FBSM with HJ or really enjoying the BBBJ more as I age. I wonder if some of our lovely ladies might chime in about a niche for old farts like me with a FBSM and BBBJ instead of CFS?
Originally Posted by HillcountryMan

THIS HAPPENS TO BE MY SPECIALTY!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH I AM A FS PROVIDER

HCMan, I feel your pain! We are all not as spry as we used to be! Instead of msog, we go for the LONG shot... That's why lately I tend to see my regular favorite girls more often...don't know when the last time I booked with a Dallas visitor... My favs are much more patient, understanding and passionate. Where the physical fails, the mental has to take up the slack. My favs are great at making me feel like the greatest lover on earth. Much easier to enjoy and have fireworks when you feel this way. The all important Illusion of Passion (IoP).
all I can say HillCountry is I can definitely relate !!!
Screw the IOP - go for TRUE passion. Geez! Get what you pay for, Fellas.

That just goes along w/ Kboys standard changing from MSOG to long & sensuous play. Intercourse isn't the only method for "getting a nut". I can recall many very hot sessions where both client & myself climaxed from good old-fashioned making out & dry-humping. No condom required - but more clean-up than the fabulous BBBJCIM. hehe

Hillcountry... Try some of the new ultra-sensitive or SKYN condoms out there. Sometimes putting just a smidgen of lube on your cock before sliding on the condom helps prevent the grip from cutting off feeling so much.

Good luck, Fellas, and just remember that a patient lover/companion/SO makes all the difference in the world sometimes, but you have to be patient, too.

Love ya'...
Kat
XOXOX
You've got to find the right condom for YOU. Being cut or not is a factor in this. Thick condoms + cut penis = are you joking? Trojan and (most) Lifestyles (excluding Skyn) are a joke. Crown, Kimono, and Durex Extra-Sensitive are all great.

If you're intact then Durex Extra Sensitive is your best option with any of their other thin ones they make being acceptable.

And I can't blame you for wanting to skip the whole shebang at this point. I know that keeping the glans covered in some fashion (not fabric, as that causes keritinsation of the glans) will help soften/sensitise it a bit more as rubbing against your clothes all day (even if you don't feel it) is part of the reason for it not being as sensitive in the first place. Gotta protect the goods
I like skyn condoms but then again they are non latex so they are great for me. If condoms are not doing it for you then fbsms are great too. When I have done them I ask the guys why that and not cfs? They say they get more out of the massage route.

I hope you find what works best for you
I had last provider suggest nitric oxide, ginseng, or maca root as a way of increasing sensitivity and blood flow to increase pleasure. Says after 40 this can happen because skin becomes de-sensitized,scaring can occur on tubes leading from testicals,and blood vessels become constricted. She was very patient and got me there eventually. Finding a provider like that can help also.
Sometimes putting just a smidgen of lube on your cock before sliding on the condom helps prevent the grip from cutting off feeling so much.

Love ya'...
Kat
XOXOX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I've never tried this. If my cock is lubed though won't that put me at risk of the condom slipping off if we are really banging.

I want to try the female condoms, I hear there is more of a sensation with them and it's kinda like what your talking about minus the risk of it coming off.
Homer, I wrote a thread in ml called Problems With Condoms. Got that suggestion plus others. I tried Trogan Ecstasy condoms with several drops of KY warming in them. They don't slip off, but I noticed absolutely no difference. Good Luck.
I've never tried this. If my cock is lubed though won't that put me at risk of the condom slipping off if we are really banging. Originally Posted by homer13
If there is just a bit of lube in the end that you can squish down around the head then it can give a different feeling. You get a lot more movement and the condom doesn't feel quite like a straight jacket. You do need to be careful to avoid getting down the side of the shaft or getting to much and it migrating to that area or you could find yourself faced with the "lost condom syndrome".
A few DROPS of lube in a condom is fine, it's actually recommended.

Female condoms are okay, but they're noisy and I've heard "it feels like doing a plastic bag".

FBSM is definitely a viable alternative, you just need a provider who knows what she's doing. A lame FBSM is the worst thing. Apparently.