She SEEMED to like it!

Dear ladies,

There are five words that turn up over & over again in reviewer's ROS's, that always make me chuckle:

"She seemed to like it!"

It's usually said in reference to various DATY techniques, but it's also used about this position or that position, a slap on your ass, tongue in a kiss, etc., etc., etc.

Even veteran hobbyists who see themselves as the end-all of female satisfaction are reduced to those five words when all is said and done.

"She seemed to like it."

"She seemed to like it a lot!"
"She seemed to enjoy it."
"It seemed to really turn her on."

First of all let me express my appreciation for SEEMING TO LIKE all our earnest, best-intentioned fumblings-around.

Now would you care to tell us what things we do that you REALLY (not just seem to) like, and what things you'd be pleased for us to kindly remove from our repertoire forever?
I just received one of the absolute best BBBJCIM of all time! And she.... seemed to like it!

Or, she just really wanted to make sure she earned her money? Or, she didn't want to have my love juice on her nice white sheets? Or, she is building a clientele. Or, she was hoping she wouldn't have to do round two with me? Or, she can get me off quicker this way to get me out the door? Or, she had cramps and really wasn't in the mood to do the wild thing? Or, she wasn't in the acting mood, with all the give it to me baby, and fake orgasm(s)? Or, she was gasy and didn't want to risk farting?

I really don't know for sure... but she seemed to like it! LOL
I exceedingly love to see in reviews how the provider had 3 orgasms. Of course, she LIKED it! Really? We never really know. You may be the provider's fourth gentlemen of the day. She really came 3 times!
As a rule, take it easy on the clitoris. Often a provider will fake the O to transition to another position because they're done with your DATY attempt.
Its all a fantasy....like how many times have they faked an orgasms..a google
If you can't tell if a lady is really getting off or not, you have some learning to do.
Listen to the breathing, not the vocalizations. Fingers inside when DATY and you can feel her pulse and the telltale squeezing if youre doing it right. When hitting it it may be a little harder to gauge since one tends to be distracted with their own feelings.. some women's internal spasms are detectable to a sensitive instrument, as well as feeling the increase in moisture... though a cover can baffle such perceptions somewhat. In the end even if you aren't rocking her world, if you are putting forth an unselfish effort and being generally a respectful, fun and decent guy..and of course paying... you're making her experience worthwhile. Are you are an unselfish sort or one who psychologically gets off more knowing you are pleasing your partner no matter what the circumstances of the relationship, or if you are inexperienced and legitimately trying to better your skills with a provider to make you a better lover for that eventual someone special, or is it just an ego boost knowing, or at least thinking, youve made someone cum?
  • Sami
  • 08-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Pagan you hit it!

If you can't tell if a lady is really getting off or not, you have some learning to do.
Listen to the breathing, not the vocalizations. Fingers inside when DATY and you can feel her pulse and the telltale squeezing if youre doing it right. When hitting it it may be a little harder to gauge since one tends to be distracted with their own feelings.. some women's internal spasms are detectable to a sensitive instrument, as well as feeling the increase in moisture... though a cover can baffle such perceptions somewhat. In the end even if you aren't rocking her world, if you are putting forth an unselfish effort and being generally a respectful, fun and decent guy..and of course paying... you're making her experience worthwhile. Are you are an unselfish sort or one who psychologically gets off more knowing you are pleasing your partner no matter what the circumstances of the relationship, or if you are inexperienced and legitimately trying to better your skills with a provider to make you a better lover for that eventual someone special, or is it just an ego boost knowing, or at least thinking, youve made someone cum? Originally Posted by PaganGuy
Sami: I did? I don't remember ever being in Dallas but if you said I hit it... did you /seem/ to like it?
Its all a fantasy....like how many times have they faked an orgasms..a google Originally Posted by pickupkid

Is a fake O better than no O at all???
If someone isn't quite getting it right, I'll switch to something that does it for me.
I'm not so innocent and shy that I can't play with myself during a bj or doggy.
I'll get it one way or another ;-)
Are you suggesting some of these ladies are Streeping it? No way!! I can't believe you would even hint at such a thing. Why, my headstone will proudly be engraved with "They All Came!", knowing in my heart of hearts that we're all in this for the pleasure of each others company and physical fulfillment, with the bennies just a footnote or an asterisk of the encounter. Indeed!!
Sami: I did? I don't remember ever being in Dallas but if you said I hit it... did you /seem/ to like it? Originally Posted by PaganGuy

Pretty sure that's one of the funniest posts I've ever read on this board

Seem my ass, all the ladies love everything I do. Umm, don't they?
As long as your paying that is
  • Doove
  • 08-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Pretty sure that's one of the funniest posts I've ever read on this board Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl
You need to get out more.
doove it was funny. Or do I need to get out more.