Questions for St C That I Think Many Posters Would Like Answered

We weren't hacked Waco. I love ya dude, and respect your opinions, but you got this one wrong.

The site was taken down to make changes that will hopefully give us a chance to operate well into the future. How it was handled is a matter of opinion and you, like everyone, are entitled to yours.

Long time, no see, brother. Hope all is well.

St. C Originally Posted by St. C

well i'd rather be wrong than right on that one. i was certain the site wasn't seized. never had any concerns there.

good to have the site back. hope all is well with you as well. cheers Bro.
As for some not appearing.
There are instances where a member wished to disappear off the board.
For some this was their chance.
Thanks St C for your responses. Much appreciated.
Thank you for caring enough to ask
I agree....I appreciated you responding...that was unexpected...
  • jwj6o
  • 06-27-2018, 10:09 PM
analeese very nice pictures,
analeese very nice pictures, Originally Posted by jwj6o
Ty babe...but I think we should behave and keep this thread on topic....as to not be those assholes.....lol...especially on a thread like this...
to clarify St. C's words in post #14 in this thread, where he stated "if somebody is back who you thought should have been gone forever, notify a Staff Member"..

he was referring to Members who had lengthy or lifetime bans, NOT members you are simply tired of seeing.

so you can stop filling Mod inboxes with Chung Tran
Ty babe...but I think we should behave and keep this thread on topic....as to not be those assholes.....lol...especially on a thread like this... Originally Posted by Analeese

Analeese you're a sweetie pie. Bless your heart.
Analeese you're a sweetie pie. Bless your heart. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Well thank you St. C <blushing&giggling>
Analeese you're a sweetie pie. Bless your heart. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Well thank you St. C <blushing&giggling> Originally Posted by Analeese
Analeese, can you and that Rookie Mod take this somewhere else? it's not a good look for MY website.. thank you.

St C, could you explain the space alien abduction comment you made earlier? I’m very concerned about that. Any logical person would conclude that these same aliens, in cahoots with the government, hacked the site and are now inhabiting your body.