Democrat Voter Fraud? Must Be A Mistake

Democrats don't commit voter fraud, only Republicans do. Everyone knows that.

http://nation.foxnews.com/wisconsin-...raud-wisconsin

Hmmm . . . I wonder if they had to show an ID?

Typical of the union idiots.
Where are the guys who keep saying voter fraud isn't a problem? What's the matter? I guess it's only a problem when Republicans do it. When Democrats commit voter fraud, it's for our own good.
119% voter turnout in Madison, liberal capital of Wisconsin. I didn't see nothing.
  • Seedy
  • 06-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Fuck em, they lost even though they cheated..... wait till november, these bastards are history.....!!!!!!!
They don't use voter ID in Wisconsin? think someone is jerking your chain,LOL
119% turnout in Madison
119% turnout in Madison Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
119% turnout?

Wow!

They must have taken a page from the Lyndon Johnson campaign playbook.
In all fairness the 119% is the increase in voter turnout over prior year.
In all fairness the 119% is the increase in voter turnout over prior year. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
i think it was the increase extrapolated out as the day went on as the run rate of voters over registered voters. it was explained as arising from same day registration allowed at the polling sites.
The famous "same day registration" of Wisconsin. Yes, we have your address as a motel down the street and here is your ballot Mr. Duck. My sister's husband is named Donald too.
The famous "same day registration" of Wisconsin. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I've seen this in action. As a poll watcher in the '86 midterm election in Madison. I observed students coming into the same polling place multiple times with various utility bills in different names. That's all it takes - as long as the polling place is the correct one for the address on the bill, they'll let you vote. No ID required. If your roommates aren't interested in voting, or if they're out of town, just get the latest utility bill that comes in his/her name and vote for him/her.

One of Walker's reforms, in fact, was a voter ID bill early in his term, but a Federal judge put that on hold. So no ID required yesterday.
Can't really blame the young students. We all know it's those Liberal teachers programming them...Thats our fault.
yah blame the teachers asshole
Hey students need jobs too and the unions are willing to hire them to vote.