Eric Holder Thinks You're Stupid

Ah yes. From the most incompetent and corrupt Attorney General in history (John Mitchell is smiling in his grave) comes the gem that emails containing the words "Fast and Furious" do not refer to the "Fast and Furious" gun running program.

C'mon, libs! Let's hear the catcalls! Holder is lying and should resign, and if he doesn't, he should be impeached. It is outrageous that he is the chief law enforcement officer in the US.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/hold...ation-fast-and

this crew wears me out.
  • Doove
  • 06-07-2012, 04:34 PM
That's ok, everybody thinks you're stupid.
So you are defending the Attorney General for lying to Congress and the American people, who he allegedly serves, then, is that right, Doofe? Just checking.
So you are defending the Attorney General for lying to Congress and the American people, who he allegedly serves, then, is that right, Doofe? Just checking. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You act like you're surprised. Lying is a way of life for Democrats. The Democrats still love Bill Clinton because he was, as Bob Kerry said, "an unusually good liar" I'm pretty sure Holder's willingness to lie to Congress and the American people came up in his job interview with Obama. It's amazing, Roger Clemens lies to congress about steroids, and they throw the book at him. Holder lies about actions that got an ICE agent killed and doesn't get indicted.
  • Doove
  • 06-07-2012, 06:31 PM
So you are defending the Attorney General for lying to Congress and the American people, who he allegedly serves, then, is that right, Doofe? Just checking. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nope. Just calling you stupid. No more, no less.
But what is your opinion of Holder's lies?
Oops. Doofe, what do you think of Holder's lies?

• Doove
  • 06-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Oops. Doofe, what do you think of Holder's lies?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How is his statement a lie? Just because the emails reference or mention Fast And Furious doesn't mean the emails were about Fast And Furious.

I would think a lawyer would be able to see the distinction. Guess not.

Holder told the committee: “That refers to Wide Receiver, not to Fast and Furious. The e-mail that you [Rep. Chaffetz] just read [between Trusty and Weinstein] – now this is important – that email referred to Wide Receiver, it did not refer to Fast and Furious. That has to be noted for the record.”

Seems pretty clear to me.
Yeah. Right. The lengths you guys will go to. It is truly amazing. Kinda depends on what the definition of "is" is. LOL!

• Doove
  • 06-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Yeah. Right. The lengths you guys will go to. It is truly amazing. Kinda depends on what the definition of "is" is. LOL!

About 8000 posts ago, i actually had the impression that you were pretty smart.

Boy was i dumb.
Fast And Furious doesn't mean the emails were about Fast And Furious.

Seems pretty clear to me. Originally Posted by Doove
Ah! i get it! he's merely a Vin Diesel fan!

About 8000 posts ago, i actually had the impression that you were pretty smart.

Boy was i dumb. Originally Posted by Doove
Yup you are a DUMB MOFO... COGs dog is smarter than you...
  • Doove
  • 06-07-2012, 08:12 PM

So your original post in this thread was about John Mitchell?
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Yup you are a DUMB MOFO... COGs dog is smarter than you... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
COG's dog is smarter than COG!

COG can't figure out how to lick his own balls , despite his dog giving him example after example!