WILL HE OR WON'T HE ??????

"I'll Have Another" is racing's best chance at a triple crown winner in decades (some say)..................

If the weather is a dry track; I think the 3-yo will be this summer's sport's hero.

I previously thought he had a good shot at a Triple Crown, but it's just been reported that I'll Have Another has a problem with one of his legs -- possibly tendinitis.
I just heard. It is a shame he won't get a shot at such a big dream.
Scratched!
Too Bad.
Not just for the Horse, but for the economic impact it will have in not having a triple crown prospect in the Belmont.
No.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-raci...elmont-retired

I hit the ground up here last night. Now my Belmont tickets are suddenly worth much less that I paid for them earlier in the week. Just like most of the tickets I buy at the track!!! Oh well, a bad day at the track is better than a good day almost anywhere else.

Weather tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful, although there is a small chance of thunderstorms late. But they said the same thing about today and so far, so good. Central Park was very nice this afternoon. Walked off a few calories from a great lunch.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-raci...elmont-retired
  • CJ7
  • 06-08-2012, 03:56 PM
as usual whirlie is right on top of things

that are yesterdays news

lol
Hey TTH; you think he could have been the one?
Could have? Sure. Going to be? Probably not. Lots of things work against a horse at Belmont when rested horses from the Derby shoot at them. At least the Ragozen sheets suggest that IHA's race in the Preakness was a new career best and that he was ripe for a bounce. I think the extra two furlongs might also help Dullahan, especially if he were to be in closer attendance to the pace. Plus Union Rags might get a better trip and be a factor.

I'd have taken a stand against him at the betting window given where I figure his odds would have been, but I thought enough of his chances to shell out good money for two tickets and fly to NY just in case. Of course, it doesn't take much to get me to NYC anyway. One of my favorite places for a long weekend. And Belmont is a lovely track. One of my favorites.