Encounter: Christy Rose is Great

User ID: -
Date: 4/12/2021
Name: Christy Rose
Phone: 505-900-4542
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...t/133252693884
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: NE
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, K9, MISH
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks just like her pictures. Pretty eyes and a nice body.
Recommendation: Yes
Good 1st review! Thanks for sharing. Glad you had fun.
Yeah, I tried seeing her again, seen her a few times, but not in couple years, she would reply, then nothing on couple occasions recently, so I gave up. [edit - thread hijack - DM]
Ditto with Christy, she Ghosted me after driving to her incall awhile back and Crickets, SMH complete waste of my time
Christy Rose, I thought it was just me. she will ghost you had a good time but trying see her again and nothing. after seeing her she told me I was welcome any time. what gives?
Stay away, she made me wait a long time and the parking lot guy at her extended stay motel gave me a really hard time. When I came out he said he had written down my license plate number and blocked me from leaving. With murders and such at motels and apartments in ABQ these days, I don't blame them. Her pictures are old and optimistic. The session was good, but I will NOT be going back.