Sessions while playing Pokemon Go!!!!

Who's fucking down!!!?
You know it
Gotta fuck 'em all!
stephen colbert came up with a new one

TrobGobs

trouser goblins.... whole new meaning in the hobby world.
Only if you 'catch' my Bulbasaur.
Posted by oldtiger - Only if you catch my Bulbasaur
Here you go buddy

Lol dang sub!!! You are not allowed to ride around getting your dick sucked now!!!! Tryna ruin all the fun! Just turn off your full access silly.....OT I need bulbasaur!!! You scratch my back and I got yours!!!!
Lmao this post is amazing !
Gotta fuck 'em all! Originally Posted by FootLong
Yeeeeerp...... Fwendddddddddf!!!!!! I'm waiting!!!
To combine Pokemon Go with a session, a provider would have to set a "lure" to get a Pokemon to her incall. Then hope a bunch of people don't come knocking at the door to capture while she is in with the client.

One of the participants, presumably the client, would hold the phone and view the augmented reality of the session. Perhaps a Pokemon is watching him get a blowjob...

Are there any sexy Pokemon? Does that question violate board policy? We are pushing the envelope here!

To combine Pokemon Go with a session, a provider would have to set a "lure" to get a Pokemon to her incall. Then hope a bunch of people don't come knocking at the door to capture while she is in with the client.

Originally Posted by FootLong
Lol I wish a dumb ass would they'll be catching more than just a Pokemon .

One of the participants, presumably the client, would hold the phone and view the augmented reality of the session. Perhaps a Pokemon is watching him get a blowjob...

Are there any sexy Pokemon? Does that question violate board policy? We are pushing the envelope here!

Originally Posted by FootLong
Lololololol omg!!! You don't have to go knocking on any doors just gotta be in the area!! Or you could drive while I suck you off and capture some Pokémon!! So far it's been great!! Level 15 and I've mastered the art of car bj's without smashing the twins!! Double score!!😋