First time ever in 175 years

A loser magazine supporting a loser candidate ..... I really do hope Putin gets involved in the 2020 election, that would force me to vote for Trump - again .....
You hope a foreign power interferes with our elections? Lol okay. Strange flex
Not terribly shocking, their publisher is a privately held company that supports CCP interests.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is CCP?
Pardon my ignorance, but what is CCP? Originally Posted by stikiwikit
As usual. A lefty thats uninformed!

Hint: Google can answer your question
Surprised me.
That magazine has been *losing* for around 175 years.
They must be pathetic to be here for that short amount of time.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is CCP? Originally Posted by stikiwikit
CCP = Chinese Communist Party.

SciAm has in recent years omitted articles that the CCP disapproves of, or have made edits to appease them, such as references to "Taiwan" are changed to "Taiwan, China", or are omitted.

Additionally CCP has been applying pressure to SciAm, other medical periodicals, and WHO to get traditional Chinese herbal medicine included in the sphere of modern medicine. Of course, not because they actually believe it's that good, but because party leaders have a lot of money in it, and they're pushing it as a cornerstone of Chinese culture.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
A loser magazine supporting a loser candidate ..... I really do hope Putin gets involved in the 2020 election, that would force me to vote for Trump - again ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Actual quotes from actual Trump supporters.

Reality deniers.
Yes YP, I said that and I'll say this too ..... ram that Supreme Court nominee through, and get a right-wing SOB approved by the Senate pronto, that's what mainstream America expects you to do and it will only increase your chances of re-election .....
Dude, sorry to break it to you but Trump supporters are not "mainstream" Americans. I doubt that they even qualify as true "Americans". Get your conservative, red neck head out of your ass and read some real news sometimes.
Dude, sorry to break it to you but Trump supporters are not "mainstream" Americans. I doubt that they even qualify as true "Americans". Get your conservative, red neck head out of your ass and read some real news sometimes. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Libs cannot speak or post without name calling and/or showing their racism towards others that dont hold their pc culture beliefs.
America is seeing it every night on the news reporting the rioters and looters. America is "WOKE"! This is bad news for libs across the nation.
Dude, sorry to break it to you but Trump supporters are not "mainstream" Americans. I doubt that they even qualify as true "Americans". Get your conservative, red neck head out of your ass and read some real news sometimes. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Neither are you soy drinking, effete, ivory tower racists who are out of touch with the working class, nor the militant, feckless, unemployable communists that are burning shit down because they want free shit and anarchy.

Your touchy-feely, feel-good, lazy-ass and junkie-enabling policies and authoritarian pursuits to tell people that they must sacrifice their prosperity and safety to lift up the lazy shitheads you've coddled and made victims out of are so fucking tone deaf, and you don't realize it.

The biggest fucking joke about the left is that they think that they're "the rebels" and "the good guys". No. You guys are the hyper-decadent Rome that needs to be toppled. YOU are the villains.
Watch the "good" guys riot and loot tonight! I'am very happy about the decision in louisville!