Address: Near mall
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender mid again Asian lady
Recommendation: No
Might want to do a do over.
He probably only paid for the massage and was expecting extra for free. I've seen Angela four times and each time was great.
He probably only paid for the massage and was expecting extra for free. I've seen Angela four times and each time was great. Originally Posted by TurdFerguson80
Settle Down Cowboy!
It's his first AMP Encounter Report.
The first Encounter Report is the most difficult to write.

LurkingA85, please take a look at the information found at the link below:
After reviewing the information found at the link.
Should you wish to add more information tot his Encounter Report, send it to me by PM.
I can then edit it into the Report for you, and re-evaluate it for Premium Access (PA) Credit.
My bad.. I was in a rush and didn’t proof read my encounter! First time at VIP.. not first time AMP… here is the missed ROS…. Here for work. Got out early for the 5 day going home. Decided to stop by vip after reading some of the reviews on here. Called and ask for lady #1(recommended) lady on phone say she not here.. so asked for Angela, ok, she busy but come by @10:30 she available then.. at 10:30 I walk in and greeted by Angela (late 30’s cute face 6/10), I told her I want 1hr.. since I be on the road for 4hr driving home.. she lead me to the back room.. undress butt naked and wait for Angela to walk in again.. start of the usual… massage.. light talk, which she say she only been here couple months… she keep playing around the inner thigh area and make sure to let her know I have a boner.. after about 30 min on the flip, my bones was in full view of Angela but she grab a towel and cover up my boner.. and she still playing around it, as I still making small talk on extra… not going anywhere and after a while she told me time up and walk out.. I got dress and left with a blue ball driving home.