AMadison

Any ladies or men had any success with this site. All I’ve had is spamming from Asians (China I think) and tire kickers. I’m searching for ongoing non working girl Satx to smtx area. Maybe my profile is the problem but asking to see if I’m wasting my time and $ on this site. Any 2 cents?
I did about 12 years ago but that was before they changed the format of how providers could advertise.
I had some luck about 10 years ago. But haven't messed with it after that.
Update: Met one fit MILF for a quick 5 min car hello this morning. She was too nervous so it was just a meet and greet. All said.. I'm into the AM chats for about $110 so far with a balance of $100. Gonna work this lead for now. Most are waste of time but gotta hit up the new profiles and hope for the best.
Update, after endless messaging on Kik we finally met at a dive bar in Universal City. Couple beers later she agreed to a kiss and couple beers later she agreed to go to the car and to my dismay she let me give her an o with two fingers, great NE’s and then decided it was time to go. Crazy thing is she even set the timer for 20 minutes on her phone. This is a Nice looking milf but appears AM is a waste of time. After my 100 credits I won’t renew. Or maybe my techniques just poor. Who knows.