How many times have you busted a nut in a session?

This is a good one for guys and girls...both are hobby related not real world related.

For the Guys:

How many times have you actually came in an hour session?

The most for me is 3...and that only happened once. For the most part I'm 1 and done, but every once in a while I can get 2.

For the ladies...two questions:

1. Whats the most you've gotten off in an hour?
2. What's the most times you've been able to get your partner off?

LAP
One and done. I'll let the ladies answer for themselves.
When I was a younger man, I got to three. Nowadays two is my max, typically I am a one and done as well. I always give props to the ladies if they can pull two from me in an hour.
4 is my record, but it was a bit more than an hour. Of course, that was in '94. Nowadays, 2 if i'm really into it.
One will usually do me for an hour, love doing the second one because I last sooooo much longer. Many years ago, (I am 49) I could do two no problem and never go limp, and then with some lip action go another one.
  • dcarr
  • 01-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Got three in a 2 hour relaxed session. Cant vouch for her(hard to tell for sure sometimes).
Im pretty much like the majority here. Not always can go twice unless its awesome. Second time around is more for the ladies, love to see them act like their hair is on fire!!
Im pretty much like the majority here. Not always can go twice unless its awesome. Second time around is more for the ladies, love to see them act like their hair is on fire!! Originally Posted by Rugburn
Haha! I think that "see them act like their hair is on fire" is the new quote of the day! Jeeez...reminds me of a certain Austin provider. I was thinking...sweetie, I barely got it in?? You would of thought there was magic fairy dust on the tip of it!

One and done for me!!! Unless Im just really feeling frisky.
mostly one, with right girl.....two
hmm, 3-maybe 4...haha, i loove being a girl.

generally, i make it a rule to get mine every session. i can't always be a giver. =)
minimum 2...sometimes 3 if she is really nasty...
Two for me, but I'm good at faking one!
One and done but on occasion two after recharging....
I can always get two in an hour session
one and i am spent but i have been known to do two with with someone that does keep my attention up