Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Ridge road
Hair Length and Color: Medium dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical Asian. Short. Skinny. Small breasts. Flat ass.
Recommendation: Yes
  • gushi
  • 08-06-2018, 07:04 PM
another review without a name that got pa credit? seems like im the only one that got denied for not giving a name?
Not, I was denied credit for a review even though I listed the providers I d and name. No phone number was listed by her request which is normal. No email or url was listed but shouldn’t ID number have been enough ? I didn’t question the mod.
For PA credit, you need to give first, a name. Second, contact information (if you review then people need a way to contact the provider). Next, the rest of the boxes (location, race, descriptive information so guys get an idea of who they are dealing with and a general idea of where provider is located, not much fun if you live in Syracuse and the provider resides in Buffalo.) Finally, you need to have more than a few lines in the ROS. There are posts from the site that give better information on how to write a review and get credit.
I don't think a name is a necessity for an AMP. They rotate through their girls frequently. I think if you had a really great one and you wanted to share, that's fine but that was how it USED to be. Buffalo had a great AMP scene years ago. You would seek out those specific providers. Now you just go and hope you get jerked off. My 2 cents...
another review without a name that got pa credit? seems like im the only one that got denied for not giving a name? Originally Posted by gushi
You are really upset about this.