For the next 3 months I'm back to working from hotels - Are you guys okay seeing a provider working at a hotel?

It's been years since I have worked from a hotel, so I feel a tad out of place, luckily the manager at this hotel is a close friend of mine from high school so I'm safe here, but I was just wondering the males view about meeting a provider at a hotel?

Looking forward to your replies!
It looks like you've taken care of the decent hotel concept about which some guys have a concern.

Let your date know where the elevator is so they don't klutz out and get lost in lobby and attract the attention of front desk staff.
I have always preferred hourly rooms over personal apartments/homes.
Easy parking near the room
Easy in & out of the room
No nosey neighbors
I don't feel bad about leaving skid marks on the sheets.
Brooke, I have seen you before and had an amazing time, so Meeting you in a hotel room is no problem, the place doesn't matter it's the experience that counts.
Do the hotel have valet parking ?
I have always preferred hourly rooms over personal apartments/homes.
Easy parking near the room
Easy in & out of the room
No nosey neighbors
I don't feel bad about leaving skid marks on the sheets. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Ewwww!!!
BYOS/Bring your own sheets
Sometimes hotels are preferred if the lady uses them as her "Incall" and is not living there.

In your situation as long as the place is neat/tidy etc... I have seen some where the room was so cluttered I did not want to stay in the room but the lady was great so the next time we went to an hourly motel.

If your current room is a larger suite (extended stay type) and the place has standard rooms see if your manager friend will let you maintain a basic room for work.

I ran across a lady who did that and it worked out great since the layout of the establishment had the extended stay suites on the ends of the building and basic rooms in the middle. She had the basic room next to her extended suite.
The biggest issues with Hotels in my opinion is location and the type of clientele the hotel brands attract.

I fit in well at the Sheraton,Holiday Inn, Best Western Plus, Marriott, but stand out at Motel 6, Palace Inn, or other low end hotels.

The 2nd issue is parking. I've turned down providers who stay at certain hotels in Houston Galeria because parking is a nightmare and it will take me 15 to 20 minutes just to find a place to park.

I prefer hotels over private residences as there is a lot of people milling around. Standing in front of a providers residence while she is getting ready and noisy neighbors will take notice.

Standing in a hotel parking lot searching your phone...there is three non hobby related people on their phones.
The biggest issues with Hotels in my opinion is location and the type of clientele the hotel brands attract.

I fit in well at the Sheraton,Holiday Inn, Best Western Plus, Marriott, but stand out at Motel 6, Palace Inn, or other low end hotels.

The 2nd issue is parking. I've turned down providers who stay at certain hotels in Houston Galeria because parking is a nightmare and it will take me 15 to 20 minutes just to find a place to park.

I prefer hotels over private residences as there is a lot of people milling around. Standing in front of a providers residence while she is getting ready and noisy neighbors will take notice.

Standing in a hotel parking lot searching your phone...there is three non hobby related people on their phones. Originally Posted by Fizley
Yup

Standing in a hotel parking lot searching your phone...there is three non hobby related people on their phones. Originally Posted by Fizley
Or 3 OTHER hobby mongers waiting on instructions to the rooms their date is in or there was a BIG Screw up and all 4 of you are going to the SAME room at the same time.
So what about that valet parking?
Yes I'm interested. Please contact me with details.
  • BLM69
  • 02-27-2022, 04:51 PM
So what about that valet parking? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Extended stays hotels don't have valet parking
No issues with a hotel as long as it’s clean, not run down, and I don’t have to worry about a nice car getting jacked in the parking lot.
As long as Chris Hansen doesn’t pop out of the bathroom and there are fresh sheets I’m good