What percentage of 0zombies will commit suicide when TRUMP wins in 2020?

I say 20%... Let me know what y'all think... Thanks Fuckers!

Real Ozombies won't wait 4 years! Shit-stain and StandinStupid each started separate threads today about impeaching Trump... if nothing happens in the next 30 days, they will kill themselves!
Real Ozombies won't wait 4 years! Shit-stain and StandinStupid each started separate threads today about impeaching Trump... if nothing happens in the next 30 days, they will kill themselves! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep, most are sitting in a warm bath with a razor blade to their wrist yelling I'm going to do it if nothing happens in next 2 months. The disease will kill itself off.
StandinStupid and StandinWithStupid, aka Sissy Chap, will probably have to check into some type of medical facility if Trump isn't impeached before the year is out.

If he actually wins re-election in 2020? Well then, those two losers will off themselves for sure.
If they're not going to keep their word about moving to Canada....why would they kill them -
This is truly a hooker board. Iffy keeps posting quotes from wingnuts that are out of date, 2 "men" use chicks for avatars (one holding her ass open, hoping for a burro audition before they build the wall), one an ex-ceo, or cum pigeon and to top it off, a once sometimes voice of reason who can barely utter a complete thought. "Them"? Spit it out daily douche-bag.
I'd like to point out that Canada is sending it's douche-bags here. I don't care if that canuk bitch can take a quarter horse, she should go home. And take the Chinese peda-banned subject with you.
Besides, why would anybody kill themselves? We made it through 8 years of Bush and everyone knows trump will be impeached.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Real Ozombies won't wait 4 years! Shit-stain and StandinStupid each started separate threads today about impeaching Trump... if nothing happens in the next 30 days, they will kill themselves! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep, most are sitting in a warm bath with a razor blade to their wrist yelling I'm going to do it if nothing happens in next 2 months. The disease will kill itself off. Originally Posted by canuckeight
StandinStupid and StandinWithStupid, aka Sissy Chap, will probably have to check into some type of medical facility if Trump isn't impeached before the year is out.

If he actually wins re-election in 2020? Well then, those two losers will off themselves for sure. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

These jolly jerkoffs don't get it.
  • DSK
  • 03-20-2017, 03:23 PM

Hopefully they all will, though I can't see Trump winning.
This is truly a hooker board. Iffy keeps posting quotes from wingnuts that are out of date, 2 "men" use chicks for avatars (one holding her ass open, hoping for a burro audition before they build the wall), one an ex-ceo, or cum pigeon and to top it off, a once sometimes voice of reason who can barely utter a complete thought. "Them"? Spit it out daily douche-bag.
I'd like to point out that Canada is sending it's douche-bags here. I don't care if that canuk bitch can take a quarter horse, she should go home. And take the Chinese peda-banned subject with you.
Besides, why would anybody kill themselves? We made it through 8 years of Bush and everyone knows trump will be impeached.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
sorry i didn't get the "everyone" memo. perhaps u should re-send it? NOT.
2 "men" use chicks for avatars... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
My avatar is only a problem for cocksucking queers like you who prefer gay cheesecake.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2017, 04:30 PM

Why would anyone kill their self over an election?

Besides it'd be easier to just kill you two!

You're not going to have to wait till 2020.

When Comey comes back with his report that yes, the Russians try to influence the Election, but the FBI can find no collusion between them and the Trump Campain, there won't be enough coloring books and grief counselors to go around.

They can all eat shit and die.
What percentage of 0zombies will commit suicide when TRUMP wins in 2020? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I hope most will. I hope they post it on YOUTUBE.

That would serve two purposes:

1. It would be highly entertaining.

2. They would be famous. LOL
Why would anyone kill their self over an election? Originally Posted by WTF
I'm sure the OP was inspired by the meltdown of the libtard snowflakes littering YOUTUBE with threats of suicide cuz Trump was elected.

Well if you give the libtards enough coloring books and safe spaces, then maybe not all of them will comment suicide.

Too bad.
Why would anyone kill their self over an election? Originally Posted by WTF
Some might do it because they were the children of Meyerland...