LMAO...Russia is minting special "In Trump we trust" coins...

ProlapsedBunghole comes out of his hole!!!!! Maybe ShitStainzee will include you in the Magnificent 7, you'll make it 7 1/2 you idiot.

BREAKING NEWS:‬
‪Russia stated it has stopped all attempts to undermine the USA. The Russian spokesperson said that this is due to the Democrats are doing a better job at it.‬
LOL, Iffy.
Goddamn funny....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...rump-we-trust/ Originally Posted by Prolongus
well for once u make yourself useful .. i need to bolster my gold and silver portfolio!!

you are hereby allowed to continue to post here as long as u make yourself useful to us capitalists!
well for once u make yourself useful .. i need to bolster my gold and silver portfolio!!

you are hereby allowed to continue to post here as long as u make yourself useful to us capitalists! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thanks, Kid...stock up on them Trumploni ButtCoins....
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1090.JPG (100.7 KB, 28 views)
Thanks, Kid...stock up on them Lord Emperor mementos .... Originally Posted by Prolongus

i intend to invest .. maybe u should too when the housing market drops off again

when u got yer ass reamed in 2008 did u have to go "gloryhole" to make ends meet?
Butt.... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Careful about investing in those Buttcoins, Kid. Whiffy's showing your sign...