Weekly Updated List Of President Trumps Accomplishments.

Hillary still isn't President same as last week and same as next week and the week after that.

quite an accomplishment!
Hillary still isn't President same as last week and same as next week and the week after that.

quite an accomplishment! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No she isn't president but there are a hell of a lot of Americans wishing she was as proven by Trumps 37% approval number. Hell more people voted for Hillary than Trump before he destroyed healthcare and became the FBI's most wanted!
No she isn't president but there are a hell of a lot of Americans wishing she was as proven by Trumps 37% approval number. Hell more people voted for Hillary than Trump before he destroyed healthcare and became the FBI's most wanted! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

are u the most incompetent "professor" ever? the game ain't played that way. popular vote doesn't win. the Electoral College does. but u should know that yeah?

now about that vote. u being a libtard know and approve of "sanctuary" cities in major states like NY and CA. Jerry Brown as u might know is a second generation libtard even worse than his daddy was, as an incumbent 2 term governor was booted out by Reagan btw .. is known to allow illegals to have driver's licenses and thus the right to vote in CA. likewise in NY also.

so do you really think that not one illegal in CA and NY voted? hahahaa u know they did. Trump is right about that no matter what libtard spin u try to put on it

remember Jill Stein? did u see how quickly she dropped her recount efforts when it became clear that more people voted in certain counties than are registered? that didn't look good did it? and HildeWhore tried to get in on it but backed way off faster than warp speed when all the irregularities began showing up.

u are a delusional idiot and an incompetent "professor" if u push the HildeWhore won the popular vote and thus should be president argument and if u think YUGE numbers of illegals didn't vote u have yer head up yer ass .. in fact i'm sure u know perfectly well illegals vote in big numbers in many cities and u are ok with it! u want every third world person who can crawl over the border to be welcomed with open arms don't ya?

well the majority of people liberal and conservative don't. how does it feel to be a minority?

have u ever flunked one your students on purpose for challenging your libtard bullshit?

what level are your students anyway? kindergarten?
  • Old-T
  • 03-21-2017, 04:16 PM

quite an accomplishment! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Actually, regardless of what else he might do, that truly is likely to be his legacy. Keeping the Psychopath out of the presidency.

No she isn't president but there are a hell of a lot of Americans wishing she was as proven by Trumps 37% approval number. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
No, that does not follow. Just because 63% do not approve of Trump does not mean that 63% are sick enough to want Hillary instead.

If I am in the hospital with TB, that doesn't mean I would rather have AIDS.
No, that does not follow. Just because 63% do not approve of Trump does not mean that 63% are sick enough to want Hillary instead.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T, you're trying to appeal to an irredeemable, mentally incapacitated libtard based on logic. Libtards only respond to emotional arguments, not logical ones. Especially libtards pretending to be "Professors".
Actually, regardless of what else he might do, that truly is likely to be his legacy. Keeping the Psychopath out of the presidency.

and i'm totally fine with that! i voted for Trump for what he wants to do, not to vote against Hillary. but that works too!

and who's say those numbers are accurate? must be prepared by those same pollsters who said Clinton had an insurmountable lead too!
No she isn't president but there are a hell of a lot of Americans wishing she was as proven by Trumps 37% approval number. Hell more people voted for Hillary than Trump before he destroyed healthcare and became the FBI's most wanted! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Sample size of 1,000 people is not an accurate representation when there are over 300 million people in this country. Not to mention where are the people sampled from, Southern California, NYC, Portland, OR perhaps the worst liberal Hellhole of them all D.C.?
  • DSK
  • 03-21-2017, 08:06 PM

Well stated as always Old-T!!