The top ten reasons you should swallow

I think this is a cool read

The top ten reasons you should swallow

10. Supposedly, it helps with menstrual cramps. But, I think that's just an urban legend made up by men.

9. It doesn't taste THAT bad. Really. You've eaten worse, I guarantee it. It tastes way better than beer, for example.

8. Most girls don't. And the rules say you should always try to be a creature unlike any other.

7. Everyone loves a happy ending.

6. All protein, no fat.

5. It encourages reciprocity.

4. It's nice, and didn't your mom always tell you to be a nice girl?

3. It's good karma. And, don't you need some good karma right now? After all, weren't you just mocking that girl's hair/shoes/clothes? You know you were, even if it was just in your head.

2. It's dirty/sexy, and who doesn't like that?

1. He'll be so damn grateful.

So, do you?
Should be every provider's top 10 list. Thanks DR. Continue to encourage! Lol
I swallow ,slurp, suck and slurp some more.........Number one reason is I swallow your Cum is that Im a Cuck Slut............And we never waste protein!!
Do you save some for your face Athena. Protein is good for the complexion too!
Makes clean up easier
Do you save some for your face Athena. Protein is good for the complexion too! Originally Posted by angusranch

lol I tend to be a bit sloppy AR and love a lil split cum for my face and my tits.....butt not a drop is wasted.............YUM!
Dallas, I love the way you think!!!!
Clean up together can be fun Athena. Two tongues are better than one.
Yes AR, Cum can be fun for All........
There may be some truth to the old urban legend that it's good for your completion since semen is rich in Zn.

I have no first hand experience with it, but I'm told if a lady swallows enough of it she has a much happier husband who doesn't troll hooker boards, probably another urban legend.
I love love love
to share snowballs[cum i owe you one!}......let it spray on my face/body/chin or tits........and I also swallow

wherever you want to put it is good with me!!
Cum cum the magical juice, the more I shoot the more you use, the more you use the better I feel, so let me fill your mouth whenever you kneel!
Between Dallas top 10 list and Ms Athena corrupting me in Houston at end of June.. I fear Ill return from Houston an official cum slut. Someone hold me!! I am skeered!!
  • Jaci
  • 05-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Your a big girl!!!!
Between Dallas top 10 list and Ms Athena corrupting me in Houston at end of June.. I fear Ill return from Houston an official cum slut. Someone hold me!! I am skeered!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Oh really.