DATY w/ Post_Orgasm Tongue-Lashing

I think it's a proven fact that women enjoy having their pussies serviced orally; espacially if the servicer knows what he/she is doing and takes their time, perhaps even denyng the recipient an orgasm unless/until she's begging/demanding for release.

My question is more for the women that have a dark(er) side that can relish/enjoy some post-orgasmic pain associated with their release. After cumming, many/most women push the man away since she's too sensitive for continuing stimulation. How many of you kinky ladies would be game to being tied spread-eagle and being put thru a multi-orgasmic session that involves the diner not ceasing his/her oral service of your pussy until...sayyyyyyyyy...the 4th orgasm is pulled from your sweat-soaked, naked and restrained bodies?
I have performed this feat on many a lady with wonderful results. Many times squirting is the result, but one must be focused to allow recovery by the lady. I enjoy long sessions of up to an hour. One must know what to do and how to do this or it will not proceed well.
More-less how much recovery time are you talking about?
wait? Ladies only have one orgasm? I want as many as I can get until the well runs dry!
wait? Ladies only have one orgasm? I want as many as I can get until the well runs dry! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

...until the well runs dry! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Your well doesn't run dry, Lacy...
Well...I give as many O's as possible. I think the record is 10-12 in one session. Most are so exhausted that they cancel the rest of the days appointments.
  • Sami
  • 06-25-2012, 07:42 PM
2nd that!

wait? Ladies only have one orgasm? I want as many as I can get until the well runs dry! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
That would be called Forced Os and most times women must be tied and spreader bared to achieve it. You are pushed past your normal limits and your body will hit O after O after O due to the intense stimuli applied to your clit.....It is hot and something I enjoy doing to my lil cum sluts,,,,,female and male.........YUM!
I gave one provider around 8-12 Os in one session (I really don't know how many, I lost count very early on, but I would bet money it was double digits, about half from oral and/or toys and half from intercourse.) She seemed to cum really easily, and I usually last a very long time when I'm wearing a condom. And she was exhausted when we were done, in fact she said point blank that she didn't think she would be able to O again for awhile. I don't know if she had any more sessions that night or not, but I bet if she did she had to at least wait 2-3 hours. There was one point in the session where she did ask to rest for a few minutes because she did become sensitive, but we didn't have to wait long until she was right back at it.
I went to a local provider who could many times in a session... After a bunch, I could just look at her and lick my lips and she would cum...
I could just look at her and lick my lips and she would cum... Originally Posted by houston_switch
I humbly bow three times in your general direction
Ahhhhhhh..someone that appreciates the type of encounter I'm describing. It's hot b/c the woman is restrained and can't do much more than scream her safe word OR accept the tongue lashing and cum over and over. Part of the thrill for the servicer is her reaction as the tongue strokes her VERY sensitive clit and forces her to cum.

That would be called Forced Os and most times women must be tied and spreader bared to achieve it. You are pushed past your normal limits and your body will hit O after O after O due to the intense stimuli applied to your clit.....It is hot and something I enjoy doing to my lil cum sluts,,,,,female and male.........YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena