the golf wars

The US Open coming up with Phil as current champion. Will he come out of hiding to defend ?

Wayne Player, son of Gary Player, banned from the Masters for life. Apology accepted by Augusta National but no changing their stance.

A lot tougher than eccie bans.

Greg Norman the Australian still trying to get his Saudi backed tour off the ground. Plenty of money to spend.

Ben Hogan never addressed Arnold Palmer by name. A fact mentioned by Arnie himself.
This is a political topic?
Phil never won a US Open. He did win a PGA championship. Which is coming up. The OP never gets anything right.
You are correct Bambino, I made a mistake.

If I was a Trumpite, I would never admit it though. I would come up with some excuse.

Regarding comment of YR, is this forum only for governmemt politics......or other politics that go on ?
You are correct Bambino, I made a mistake.

If I was a Trumpite, I would never admit it though. I would come up with some excuse.

Regarding comment of YR, is this forum only for governmemt politics......or other politics that go on ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
UltraMaga people are never wrong. You are never right. Which is illustrated in this thread. It’s even in the wrong forum.
What does that mean exactly ?
What does that mean exactly ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
For those with a brain, no explanation necessary
Typical response from ultramagas. When they pass a dementia test they think that shows they have intelligence.

Ultramaga people never wrong:

Has Pfizer been delisted ?
Has Wisconsin decertified ?

Even trying to play moderator now.
What does that mean exactly ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
... IT MEANS You Posted This IN THE WRONG FORUM!

... but because I'm a friendly fellow, I'll save the day...

Surely wonder how some o' you loudmouth lads would do
on the links - if we held a "ECCIE Open" at one of
the beautiful and majestic TRUMP golf courses...

President Trump could hand-over the trophy!

#### Salty
This is a political topic? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

well. a rare convergence in the eccieverse. i agree. this has nada to do with politics.

to the op .. it's clear you are a needy person seeking attention in any way possible by constantly creating bullshit threads, non-political threads and redundant threads.

good luck in the real world. you need it.
Mr. Say So. Really got a good laugh out of his post.

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....a serial highjacker with 25,000 posts and 2,500 contain nothing except "if you say so."

What is the big fuss about a golf political thread in a political forum ? What is the fine ?

Trump was just ordered to pay $ 750,000 in fines from hotel billings, $ 1.6 million by an arbitrator, and $ 10,000 a day by a judge.

As for the real world, thanks, but I've already made it. That's why I waste time on this site.
The US Open coming up with Phil as current champion. Will he come out of hiding to defend ?

Wayne Player, son of Gary Player, banned from the Masters for life. Apology accepted by Augusta National but no changing their stance.

A lot tougher than eccie bans.

Greg Norman the Australian still trying to get his Saudi backed tour off the ground. Plenty of money to spend.

Ben Hogan never addressed Arnold Palmer by name. A fact mentioned by Arnie himself. Originally Posted by VitaMan
golly gee wickers!,

gee diaperman...

thats some bs you're posting.

this really belongs in the national sandbox where other gophers can appreciate the nuances of this sport!
this really belongs in the national sandbox where other gophers can appreciate the nuances of this sport! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It is in Sandbox, and unlike the Right-Wing Cabal that is off-topic trying to derail the thread, I will stay on course (see what I did there?).

Interesting that Phil and Greg are notoriously right-wing, championing the alternative Tour, sucking up to Saudi funds. Norman is famously anti-vax, funny considering he has been a washed up Golfer for 15 years+.

Phil is a Sicko, who has lost millions of money gambling. He used to be the most liked and respected Golfer... Until he showed who he really is.
Norman tried for a special exemption to plan in the Open (British) this year, as a promo stunt. No luck.

Who on here has made a hole in one, or witnessed a hole in one ? I witnessed my regular playing partner get a hole in one on a 182 yard par 3. One big bounce and it was in.
Vitaman,I'm still trying for the ace.And this is political because Greg Norman made it along with the Saudis and Diaper Don, it has no TV coverage and only old and tired golfers are going to play, take Phil and Sergio and go and I hope they all get banned from the PGA.