I HATE TO SAY GOODBYE

So i am wanting to thank everyone here on Eccie. Everyone has been so nice and you guys are all like a family to me. I have been in this industry for some time now and even been here on Eccie for a very long time.
June 8 2021 I was in a car accident. Unfortately someone died. According to witnesses the man actually ran Infront of my vehicle but because the justice system is a favor for a favor they showed me that today when i went to court. I was represented by someone who did not care or had my best interest. My attorney stated that i needed to sign and waive my right to a jury trial. i will be filing for in effective counsel. Has anyone been in my situation and what did they do. It was a simple accident

So I am supposed to go in on the 30.
Today changed my life.

my attorny that o
So i am wanting to thank everyone here on Eccie. Everyone has been so nice and you guys are all like a family to me. I have been in this industry for some time now and even been here on Eccie for a very long time.
June 8 2021 I was in a car accident. Unfortately someone died. According to witnesses the man actually ran Infront of my vehicle but because the justice system is a favor for a favor they showed me that today when i went to court. I was represented by someone who did not care or had my best interest. My attorney stated that i needed to sign and waive my right to a jury trial. i will be filing for in effective counsel. Has anyone been in my situation and what did they do. It was a simple accident

So I am asking my friends and fellow co members to please if you can help me anything helps me i am supposed to go in on the 30.
Today changed my life.

please email those letters to me at 524 s 103rd e sve.

my attorny that o Originally Posted by SweetSara
Orange is the New Black is getting a new character