Locating no BS Upscale Providers - ISO

Jesus, does anybody check dates?

This thread is TWO years old. The ladies keep replying to it like the OP posted last week and is still checking it. He probably forgot all about it.
It's still a great thread with beautiful providers posting. I find it very informative. Who cares if the OP isn't still looking at it. I know I am as well as others I'm sure.
Jesus, does anybody check dates?

This thread is TWO years old. The ladies keep replying to it like the OP posted last week and is still checking it. He probably forgot all about it. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No..I have not forgotten all about it. I appreciate the replies from the providers...
  • Old-T
  • 11-28-2015, 10:29 AM
There are other threads as old or older. This one is generally polite and well behaved, bothering no one. I much prefer this to some of the other threads that may be more short lived but nothing but drivel or anger.

Think of this as the "Time for some tits" or ""Time for some ass" threads. A pleasant diversion from some of the other things on here.
^^Thanks Old-T..good to see you around hope you are well...
You need to come to New Orleans soon, SNL9933.
And then back to Vegas! ;-)
Don't forget about me
I have a natural DDD bust-line.

I am a college graduate, but beyond that a life-long student.

I am interested in many subjects and read books on them as well as researching topics on the internet. You will find me a curious and informed companion.

We have your itinerary all set up for you!
  • R.M.
  • 11-30-2015, 06:48 AM
Don't forget about me
I have a natural DDD bust-line.

I am a college graduate, but beyond that a life-long student.

I am interested in many subjects and read books on them as well as researching topics on the internet. You will find me a curious and informed companion.

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I hear nothing but great things about this lady. Ms. Rose appears to be a well kept woman.
  • Old-T
  • 12-01-2015, 05:00 AM
^^Thanks Old-T..good to see you around hope you are well... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thank you, sir, I am well. Keeping quite busy and having less time on here (and with other pursuits) than before. But all those things ebb and flow.

I hope you are safe and well and enjoy the holiday season without too much snow and ice.
I like to travel as well and maintain a very classy appearance when in public. Though i cant claim that what will happen behind closed doors will be considered classy... What happens in Vegas thou...

http://s19.postimg.org/ys4xwpj37/DSCF4773.jpg
I'm sweet and classy. Give me a try!
But to bad I'm so far away .. just fly me to you .. I'll be back in the New Year
Jan some time Houston and Dallas

Thank you Stella.....you're definitely a 1%-er xoxo......Meanwhile back on topic and not allowing the other provider whom I would never see derail this....

I just wanted to say thank you very much. I am definitely a very luck man. I've had the pleasure of meeting some absolutely wonderful ladies in my travels.

Many of you (and you know who you are) have turned into great friends who I care for very much...so thank you for being so much fun, classy, intelligent, sexy and just being you!

Every provider is a girl...but fewer are a "woman"...which is what I love and appreciate...

Xoxo
SNL... Originally Posted by SNL9933
You are lucky man and fun and sexy as well ......
to have been able to meet many sexy class ladies ..... in a lot of city's