INFO UPDATE

And here it comes.....good thing my German is up to date...heh.....
Thanks for the update Ike
You thought Coed was dead?
Thanks for the update Ike. Personally - I think this is better than the whole site going dark again.
Anyone notice the banner at the top right of the page?
Who is really in charge of this site?
Well, good point.
If this is a "Review and Discussion Site" there is NO reason to treat males and females differently. The entire reasons changes were made with FOSTA/SESTA was to equalize this.

If women are not advertising or allegedly soliciting anything, then there is NO reason for females to be age verified and males not to be.

I'm not advocating for NO age verification, this is an adult site and EVERYONE should be verified in some way...but the same way.

If it is a discussion board, then reviews and EVERYTHING should be open to discussion. Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle
Not a whole lot left of interest on this site. It's like a burger joint slowly shrinking the menu.....used to be deluxe burgers.....first the meat was removed, then the toppings.....now all you get is a dry bun.
Who is really in charge of this site? Originally Posted by boardman

Good question. Seems like just a info collection of profiles. Ex: why would a lady waste her time w age verification on here and she's not advertising.
Really no point in it still being up. I'm not understanding why they are still attached to AS when clearly those are ladies adverts. That makes no sense with removing the updates on here. They are still hosting and making money-promoting. Also, how are they age verifying the AS links they are promoting. They aren't. Lol.
Who is really in charge of this site? Originally Posted by boardman
Who cares who's in charge? What difference does it make to the average user.
  • bon69
  • 09-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Well eccie has become a useless site now. What's the over/under for eccie to fully shutdown?
I think the site will continue. It will depend on the number of paying members, of which I am one. When there is a void, someone else will step up from another state or country. Eccie is hosted in the Netherlands, I believe the owners live in Texas. The problem is if they are indicted, defense would be expensive and not worth the trouble over a site that is probably a hobby for them.
Who cares who's in charge? What difference does it make to the average user. Originally Posted by peabody
What if it's the State of Texas or DHS. Does it make a difference then?

Isn't it interesting how that banner just popped up.

Isn't it interesting that some members of staff obviously knew shit was about to hit the fan and disappeared last week, or at least their handles disappeared apparently along with some content?

Isn't it interesting how immediate changes were put in place on Sept 1 and there was such clear communication about the changes across the board? This clusterfuck has always been a bastion of predictable and intentional ambiguity? LOL It''s almost as if it had been discussed and scripted don't you think?

Isn't it interesting that although it appears that these changes to the site seem to have been anticipated well in advance by some staff the providers were not given any warning so that they could find other avenues of marketing themselves with enough time to be able to do that in parallel with a site that was working?
Tiffany Dash

832-356-7059
tiffanydash@protonmail.com
what site are all the hobbyists moving to? Eros? P411? ????

Time to start locking down phone numbers with as many providers as possible.