Heading to DR

Howdy guys, I'm going to DR for a few nights in September using AlexisClub for my companionship needs. I'll write an extensive review when I return for those interested but the purpose of this post is to see if anyone has any advice for my trip. Anything really, I've never been there or taken this sort of vacation and I keep thinking there are alot of unknowns (not that unknowns are bad.) Anyway, thanks ahead of time.
Would love to know the results. I have been debating taking such a trip myself. Best of luck, hope you have a great time.
That place is a mess right now after Isaac came through and tore it up. And another potential hurricane right behind it... Might want to reconsider for a later date... Just saying
Congrats, on your trip. I was down in the DR at the end of July to early August and had a blast. I hit so much pussy i was actually running from it my last 2 days...lol. As far as the Alexis club, i guess it is alright, but if you are going to Puerta Plata area go to Sousa. All you have to do is look and smile at them, then bam your in. Im going back in November or December this year there is so much chicas to do and things to see. And hot woman all over the place.