Nice too see the guy's working hard

Looks like HTH and enderwiggin and some of the other guys are reposting a lot of good reviews keep up the great work.
I wish I could get my reviews out but can't.
I've posted all of the reviews that are relevant. I have about a dozen more from Killeen or from girls that have vanished. I want to put them up anyway so people will get hits if they search names or phone numbers, but the mods asked to avoid reposting reviews for defunct providers.

And CK45, Ima do you a favor and collect up your reviews for you and e-mail them to you. PM me your address and I'll take care of it for ya.

If there's anyone else in that situation, let me know. I'll do what I can while the lights are still on over there.
I've posted my 2009 reviews. I want to contribute as much as possible to beef up review database here. This will be one of the new hobby homes.
You guy's have always had the right attitude. PROPS!!!!!!
If we could only get DED and john353 to pitch in also toolman they have some of the best reviews.
so you like watching hard workin men, eh?? i see.. hmm..
so you like watching hard workin men, eh?? i see.. hmm.. Originally Posted by island_beau
You look like rezo and write like rezo... is that you rezo?
duh, now id appreciate it if you address me by this handle instead
duh, now id appreciate it if you address me by this handle instead Originally Posted by island_beau
Rezo is better..... Island beau sounds GAY!
says the guy that likes watching men??
I have women in my avatar you have a guy in yours!
lol! can't argue that one

just imagine its me looking at the chicks in your avatar

Rezo wasn't gay, he was a stud. I miss him.
Get off the juice and I don't mean carrot juice!
Looks like HTH and enderwiggin and some of the other guys are reposting a lot of good reviews keep up the great work.
I wish I could get my reviews out but can't. Originally Posted by carkido45
check ur email