NO SHOWS

I know it happens to guys as well but so disrespectful when someone sets an appointment and they never respond back or show. Just text and let someone know so maybe they can reschedule with someone else...
It's was certainly their loss! It takes very lil effort to let somebody know there was a conflict in schedule. In this hobby there is no reason to lie or send a notice when something interferes. We all know what's up. Even if we don't like the answer. Just be honest and let people know if you can't make it. Poor communication leads to suspicion and disappointments. Ain't nobody got time for that!! Shelby I just wanted to say you were top notch while visiting Shreveport. Hope you make a habit of visiting us.
This is a major problem in Texarkana from what I've been told from more than one occasion.
Someone OBVIOUSLY doesn't know what he just missed!!

SN, hope you posted info on him in the Powder Room!
Udate...The client did contact me ... we worked it out and scheduled another time so all is good. I have to say overall my experience has been a good one in Texarkana.. alot of great gentlemen here.
Ok let's put the rope up and turn the horse lose.
We can keep the rope that sounds kinky with the right lady. Glad things worked out!
Yeah i have had a few in Shreveport. Its such a bummer to get up at 6am and ncns ��