P411 membership

• jwood
  • 07-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Just renewed my P411 membership for $149. Last year it was $129. I'm playing in a different arena now so I'm not using it that much, in fact I go weeks at a time without logging in. That's the con, the pro's are Ive NEVER had to give a reference in all my years of hobbling. Wish I would have bought the lifetime membership years ago. Guys do you use it much? Ladies does P411 carry more weight than eccie?
I did the free trial, didn't renew. I've only sent references twice since I started the hobby
I will agree that it is beginning to price itself out of what I feel is a priority.

I have until March 2018 to decide on my next renewal. I now have 2-3 regulars and am probably not seeing anyone new. I also haven't actually used p411 for any meaningful introductions in a few months now.

Like RedCat, I am going to see how important it actually is. If/when I decide to see someone new, I will simply give them eccie references for a while to see how that pans out for me. I very seldom ever see anyone last minute. I normally schedule out or prebook 5-7 days out in advance. So the potential new playmate will have ample time to check out my Eccie References.

If this goes well, I probably will not renew come March 2018.
Is the Lifetime Membership still an option?
  • jwood
  • 07-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Is the Lifetime Membership still an option? Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Yes, I think it's around $600, used to be $500.
I let mine expire. Have not needed it.
Great for screening but there are not that many
Ladies coming here to need it. Just my opinion
Mine doesn't Expire till 7 25 3011 & I joined 7 25 2011 so I have to take care of myself. Hope my hearing can hold up.
Yes I've often wished I had bought the life time years ago. Personally I've never in my 7 yr of the hobby given a reference. I started the hobby in jan 2010. I didn't write my first review til 2014 on a UTR that was on p411. I believe the UTR girls prefer p411 over eccie. I think they think it's more secure or that it produces a better clientele. I once saw a lady with a rate of 400. I asked why she did that? Her response was that she used the higher rate as a filter. Honestly picking a lady from eccie or p411 has become
A crap shoot.
i use both eccie & p411. From a ladies perspective I can say I do feel more safe & comfortable on p411 when screening & scheduling. Most of the time I am pretty much UTR, so scheduling for me is a lot easier on p411 in my case. A gentleman on p411can see that I have plenty of "okay"s given and can reach out to someone that has seen me if they have any questions. Likewise I could reach out to any of the gentleman's okays that he has gotten and verify references as well.
So for a lady who prefers utr and doesn't have any or a lot of reviews, that helps.
i use both eccie & p411. From a ladies perspective I can say I do feel more safe & comfortable on p411 when screening & scheduling. Most of the time I am pretty much UTR, so scheduling for me is a lot easier on p411 in my case. A gentleman on p411can see that I have plenty of "okay"s given and can reach out to someone that has seen me if they have any questions. Likewise I could reach out to any of the gentleman's okays that he has gotten and verify references as well.
So for a lady who prefers utr and doesn't have any or a lot of reviews, that helps. Originally Posted by Tatianamarie

Tatiana ... Thanks so much for the comment. We really do not have enough open participation from the ladies in this board. So I do appreciate it more than you know.

I need to be educated regarding some of your comments. If I provide you with my p411 handle, I know you ladies can see how many OKs that I have. You can see who provided those OKs and I assume you can contact them from that OK they provided.

However ...
Your comment above leads me to believe that I can tell how many OKs you have provided while looking at your p411 information. If that is so, someone tell me how I can tell that. I have looked HARD and I cannot find it.

Your comment also leads me to believe that I can see whom you have given an OK to and I can reach out to them vie p411 PM to ask them additional questions about you. I have looked HARD for this feature as well and am just not seeing it. So someone please tell me where to look. I know that I can look at a providers Eccie Review if she has it tagged to her p411 profile and through that review, I can then go back through on Eccie to see who has reviewed her and contact them via Eccie PM. If that is what you are referring too Tatiana, then I got that. But you have it worded as if I can do all that through p411 info alone?

Please clarify when you can?
Yes thanks Tatiana for your participation ,wish more ladies would interact more with our discussions. I have also been presented that question that a client could see who a provider has given an ok? I've never been able to see that. A provider I have sent a PM or a request can see my oks , profile and the providers that gave me those oks. I don't think clients can see who a provider gives an ok or at least I never have?
Used it for a year - dropped it and just sticking with eccie.
The feature Tatiana mentioned might just be something on our side. It shows how many okays a provide has given. I use it as a type of screening for the reference if I have never heard of her.

I like p411 for the ease of last minute screening and finding out preference but if the profile isn't answered and there are only really old okays it's not really helpful. I like being able to go through the posting history here and see if we have anything in common or if you seem like a nice person. Personality really does make a difference when you are meeting someone you know nothing about.

So full profile and recent okays and p411 is awesome and serving a purpose. If not I prefer here unless you never post. Either way I like references.
P411 is great in diffrent areas,i also agree that it does help with the screening! although some ladies I have sent messages or reached out to seem to have a false sense of safety with the system. Yes it is a bit more safe or atleast I hope! BUT.... nothing is ever 100%
And when Reaching out to the 411 ladies they can be a bit rude or smarta** with their response .....
P411 is great. I wish all men had it. It kinda like AAA I may never use it but it sure does make me feel better driving down the road with it.

I have in the past paid the membership for a guy. He just gave me the money. If I have seen you and you are afraid of the transaction showing up somewhere let me know. I do not mind doing this.