HOUSTON MODERATION IS DIFFERENT THAN THE REST OF THE SITE

So
SOULMANIKE believes putting links to the ML in private tags is a violation.
Says anyone who does it gets pointed.
It is not the case on the rest of the site is it?
What gives him the right to make up his own rules and arbitrarily enforce them?
How many folks have posted links or material from the ML in private tags and received infractions for it?
Warhead foooking why. Like seriously. I'm foooked up responding to this. Like you are too much, like leave the mods alone. Like you are foooking seriously doing this. Deep sigh. Some of you guys I swear
You know why you were pointed and the rule you violated was sent to you. Surely, you don't believe this public whining you are doing is going to help your situation
Surely you don’t know what the rules are.
Private is private in private tags and you are the only mod on this site that doesn’t get that.
And if you think I’m whining how about you meet me for a cup of coffee and back your position up?
Let’s take this discussion private IKE?
Misguided mod
Would you need PA to still view it? If so, it shouldn't be an issue because the only ones that can read it are allowed to.
Exactly! That’s the way it is everywhere else on this board.
ML material is private tagged in Coed threads, and Encounter reports around the board.
Private material is kept private, thus not revealing jack shit to anyone without access.

This guy is all into making his own shit up.

So when the lights go out, you’ll know what it was.

And who’s to say it won’t happen to you.
Again, if you feel its what you were pointed for was wrong then RTM your violation PM and all of modtardville can see it, and weigh in. But getting butthurt about points in open forum is not going to win the day.
Oh I have, don’t expect any response though.
Everyone has a right to know about the shoddy moderation, as it can arbitrarily happen to everyone as long as this guy can make up his own rules despite the rest of the entire board.
How many of you non premium members read what was edited out of my private tags?
Can you see any edits?
Attached Images File Type: png 7BA87572-4ACC-4385-B0B2-862101ADF725.png (178.2 KB, 274 views)
Oh I have, don’t expect any response though.
Everyone has a right to know about the shoddy moderation, as it can arbitrarily happen to everyone as long as this guy can make up his own rules despite the rest of the entire board. Originally Posted by WARHEAD

I never said it would be handled quickly. Modtards are volunteers, they will deal with it as they see it. Might take several days.
So
SOULMANIKE believes putting links to the ML in private tags is a violation.
Says anyone who does it gets pointed.
It is not the case on the rest of the site is it?
What gives him the right to make up his own rules and arbitrarily enforce them?
How many folks have posted links or material from the ML in private tags and received infractions for it? Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Ohh Stop crying...he pointed me too...even though I thought it was retro-active. It bothers me not because 1.) Im paid and not concerned with silly shit...and 2.)I plan to get banned one day soon anyway to put myself out of my fiendish misery...I come to troll you folks and have fun this Shit is an addicting form of entertainment. Everyday I log on I'm like dam they ain't banned me yet?

But let's be honest you're just mad that a black man has power over you right? Check this out...

I haven’t said jack shit about the insulting remarks violation.
I did it.
He must be getting too attached to this shandle
Rockerrick bitching about points?
You have dozens of handles you can use in case this one gets banned

There's always the Austin forum..where you belong
So apparently things have changed without notice.
IKE is currently correct.
My apologies SOULMANIKE.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...4&postcount=11
Then the points should be redacted and you should be left with only a warning........Just my opinion