Providers That Are Witches, Into Rituals, Voodoo, and the Occult

Are there any of you out there...This is the only thing I don't fuck with. I wont admit that I'm scared but.... I will just say I dont fuck with it. Lol

I met a girl at a strip club recently very Hot girl. I'd seen her there on a prior visit but didnt speak. This time as soon as me and the homies walked in she came right over to sit with me. I ordered drinks and she parked at my table. In my mind she was the perfect type for me beautiful, long hair, fit, pretty teeth and smile, and a good conversationalist. I wanted to hit for sure but then the conversation turned.

Cliff notes: She started telling me she was half human and half spirit...so I was like dam this bitch cant hold her liquor. But then she continued saying there were others like her here on Earth and that she was into Voodoo and demonic rituals. She then said the devil sent demons to fight her one night and she fought them off but that she became one of them. I told her I was protected by the Christ and she got very upset I used the name of Christ. So I told her thanks for the conversation and I'd talk to her later...please that bitch will never see me again she not gonna kill me in my sleep. I bet she got some bomb ass pussy though if she half human half spirit.
Lmao Sistine you're hilarious. She has a hybrid pussy. Hahahha. I think this goes in the sandbox. There's a new movie coming out called "The nun" looks promising. If someone was a witch do you think they would really tell us in CO Ed? LOL. I made a paper Ouija once when I was in junior high for fun and played it but nothing happened (thankfully). Guessing because it wasn't the real thing. I don't mess with the occult, I've watched too many episodes of "The Haunting."
Hit the enter button twice. Disregard.
Lmao Sistine you're hilarious. She has a hybrid pussy. Hahahha Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yeah she was so alluring too. Just an all around beautiful gal...very confident too...but I could feel she was trying to hypnotize me with her eyes and kept rubbing my back saying she was trying to check my spirit so that's when I ended the conversation. It got too weird for me...I came to believe it was her demonic side trying to get me back to her house so she could slaughter me and drink my blood...I've watched too many episodes of forensic files and I'm not going out like that.
She wanted to use you as a sacrifice. Hahaha.
Yes I’m a witch, white witch... with gypsy blood lol.
Now be an evil spirit and try to attack me lol
Just cracking jokes.
Are there any of you out there...This is the only thing I don't fuck with. I wont admit that I'm scared but.... I will just say I dont fuck with it. Lol

I met a girl at a strip club recently very Hot girl. I'd seen her there on a prior visit but didnt speak. This time as soon as me and the homies walked in she came right over to sit with me. I ordered drinks and she parked at my table. In my mind she was the perfect type for me beautiful, long hair, fit, pretty teeth and smile, and a good conversationalist. I wanted to hit for sure but then the conversation turned.

Cliff notes: She started telling me she was half human and half spirit...so I was like dam this bitch cant hold her liquor. But then she continued saying there were others like her here on Earth and that she was into Voodoo and demonic rituals. She then said the devil sent demons to fight her one night and she fought them off but that she became one of them. I told her I was protected by the Christ and she got very upset I used the name of Christ. So I told her thanks for the conversation and I'd talk to her later...please that bitch will never see me again she not gonna kill me in my sleep. I bet she got some bomb ass pussy though if she half human half spirit. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sounds like your kind of people...you fit right in
Lmao Sistine you're hilarious. She has a hybrid pussy. Hahahha. I think this goes in the sandbox. There's a new movie coming out called "The nun" looks promising. If someone was a witch do you think they would really tell us in CO Ed? LOL. I made a paper Ouija once when I was in junior high for fun and played it but nothing happened (thankfully). Guessing because it wasn't the real thing. I don't mess with the occult, I've watched too many episodes of "The Haunting." Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I dont mess with that stuff. This is why I know the spirit world is real. Start fucking around with the occult shit and you will see just how real that stuff is. The girl got mad when I used the name Jesus Christ she said he was real and her demonic friends would run from him if he was around.
Yes I’m a witch, white witch... with gypsy blood lol.
Now be an evil spirit and try to attack me lol
Just cracking jokes. Originally Posted by KueenKat4
Lol. I do think this stuff is trying to make a comeback. This chic in Atlanta trolled me on Instagram yesterday saying she was a witch. Turned out she was just fucking with me since I was in her DM's.
Maybe we will get lucky and a witch will turn sc into a frog
Maybe we will get lucky and a witch will turn sc into a frog Originally Posted by tbone2u
Hey sweetie how you been. ;-)
Maybe we will get lucky and a witch will turn sc into a frog Originally Posted by tbone2u
LMFAO
LMFAO Originally Posted by Alyssa71
That wasnt funny ;-)
Yeah, sitting here by my gris gris and I through the bones. It doesn't look too good for sista....
That wasnt funny ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh come on.. Have a sense of humor! It was funny.