Shine it's foooking time! Da first hobby experience

Shine was in his third year of college or so and a foooking virgin per se. I was a regular at Hollywood studios over there in Southwest in that little hidden area off 59 with da same redhead, but had never had sex with her. One day while sitting on the couch naked with her naked at Hollywood she wrapped her hands as much as she could around my robust Mandingo shaft and said Shine, you've never been with a woman. No ma'am. Do you want to. Yes, but I'm scared. Ok, this is the donation. We'll go on a date, then have an overnight at a hotel. Ok. Well Shine took that beautiful redhead to Magic Island. Then Shine, being a quick study, laid that Mandingo on her to many screaming O's that night. I would love to reconnect with that beaut today. So eccos and eccas, do you remember your first hobby experience? Toodlez...
Yea I remember her name was Shineta she was a real nasty hood rat.
do you remember your first hobby experience? . Originally Posted by shinepro
Yeah, I remember the whore.....
  • pxmcc
  • 08-15-2018, 08:13 PM
1st hobby right, not first civvie? my 1st civvie was when i was 18, my first hobby was like 6 years ago, and i aint even sayin what my age was when i got my hobby cherry popped..
my first hobby was like 6 years ago, and i aint even sayin what my age was when i got my hobby cherry popped.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Seriously what does it mean when you say you had your hobby cherry popped? When people say that... I've always taken it to mean they got totally ASS FUCKED...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-15-2018, 08:47 PM
first time i paid for pussy.
You way better than me pxo. This foooking encounter happened back in 1992. Back when we were still rocking beepers. I miss Dem days though.
My first hobby experience...................? ??

the minute I stuck my dick in the first girl ever...........!!! From then WE HAVE ALL been "paying" for it ever since...................

....................IJS....... ...........
  • pxmcc
  • 08-15-2018, 10:27 PM
first time i paid for pussy. Originally Posted by pxmcc
i hate to say that though. u pay for pussy no matter damn what, really.
Civies at 18...

I started at 21 due to the demand of college, holding down 3 jobs and etc.

Still go out to the bars and get hit on by the 40/50 year olds.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-17-2018, 01:00 AM
my first hobby experience was with Candy Cane. ebony on BP with a big juicy booty and small boobs. she was cool as hell n we had a blast. i still see her ads sometimes..

my first gfe (& pse for that matter) hobby experience was a few months later with the lovely Miss Daisey. pretty much everything after that was kinda on a downhill trajectory. if you know Miss Daisey, you know what i'm talking about...