Let's Observe A Moment of Silence For Aretha Franklin

Tricks and Providers alike let's pause from all the perversions to offer up a moment of silence to the Great Queen.

She made me and Barrack both shed a tear. What a wonderful woman. She made all races feel her...

Not gonna google her name, cuz I do not care. But who was she? Did she play Aunt Esther on Sanford and Son ?
Not gonna google her name, cuz I do not care. But who was she? Did she play Aunt Esther on Sanford and Son ? Originally Posted by winn dixie
SMH....not appropriate for the passing of a legendary artist. Is mocking dead people your thing winn?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-16-2018, 12:27 PM
is this hobby related tho..
SMH....not appropriate for the passing of a legendary artist. Is mocking dead people your thing winn? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Not mocking. Why the hostility? Never heard of this woman, what did she do? I just want to know if she is hobby related? And was she Aunt Esther?
is this hobby related tho.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Nope
Did someone say “dead people”.....
I see dead people.
SMH....not appropriate for the passing of a legendary artist. Is mocking dead people your thing winn? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
+1000

I grew up as 90's kid but would listen to the music of Soul singers. Aretha was a classic and had such range in her talents that she kept up with the times.

May she ride in the pink Cadillac on the Freeway Of Love (my favorite song).