Ever Had a Hobby Session So Good, You're Still Smiling Hours Later?

• pxmcc
  • 08-17-2018, 01:47 AM
I had one of those tonite.

So for this thread, tell us enough about the session to get us a little hot n bothered..

i will share details of my session...in a while. want to read a couple of ya'lls first..
I had one with a certain freaky ebony whom I've encountered several times recently. I've always had a fantasy about a beautiful ebony squirting while I'm DATY, and this girl delivered spectacularly the first time we were together. Not only that, her FS was on a completely different level as well.

So scratch one lifelong fantasy off the list, and I still smile when I think about it and her.
Yes, more than once.
Usually when I walked out on 'baby giraffe' legs.
Had a one hour session that went so well it lasted for 3. No additional donation expected, nothing off limits, begging for more...when I was done and didn't think I could give anymore, she went down on me AGAIN and wouldn't let me go to the shower until SHE was done with me. Next day, I woke up and my balls were sore from bouncing off her clit and ass so hard and for so long.

That was the fine line between pleasure and pain... ��
I’m still lounging around happily after the B3J I administered earlier this morning. I only got up to get my DoorDash order...from James Coney Island...to keep the yummy wiener trend going.
I’m still lounging around happily after the B3J I administered earlier this morning. I only got up to get my DoorDash order...from James Coney Island...to keep the yummy wiener trend going. Originally Posted by B Three
So 3 loads out of 1 guy or 1 load out of 3 guys, bukkake style?...haha
So 3 loads out of 1 guy or 1 load out of 3 guys, bukkake style?...haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
You should have stuck with the goat.

Her name is?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-17-2018, 03:59 PM
I’m still lounging around happily after the B3J I administered earlier this morning. I only got up to get my DoorDash order...from James Coney Island...to keep the yummy wiener trend going. Originally Posted by B Three
So 3 loads out of 1 guy or 1 load out of 3 guys, bukkake style?...haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
it was one guy, one load. it was a pun. b3 is her handle. so b3j is a blow job completed with panache by the always estimable b3. but maybe you already knew that...
it was one guy, one load. it was a pun. b3 is her handle. so b3j is a blow job completed with panache by the always estimable b3. but maybe you already knew that... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Ahhhh...missed that. But if she could get 3 out of 1 guy I was going to schedule immediately!
He was on his way to work so I only had time to get one today. Last week I got 3 out of him. He was smiling for awhile.
it was one guy, one load. it was a pun. b3 is her handle. so b3j is a blow job completed with panache by the always estimable b3. but maybe you already knew that... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Thank you. Yes BBBJ = B3J
He was on his way to work so I only had time to get one today. Last week I got 3 out of him. He was smiling for awhile. Originally Posted by B Three
Note to self...contact B3 Monday morning! Probably not the proper place to post mental notes but pretty sure I wont get points for it...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-17-2018, 04:36 PM
^^ur good Rusty. very good, in fact..

it was a triple pun. bbb=b3. shroom right over my head..
I’m still smiling today after my visit with agency girl Allison yesterday.