SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Well, IBIdiot, I am now TOTALLY convinced that you are the unhappiest motherfucker on this board.

Even a dipshit like you can figure out what this thread and poster is all about, yet you used this post as a springboard to insult others.

Looks like txen is conceding that he is your long lost brother, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, which will leave you and Eatkum the Inbred Chimp in a quandry if txen is banned without further comment.

Yes, U B Buffoon, Old-THUMPER, and everyone noticed how you took the opportunity to 'belch and vomit' on txen's other post in another thread. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You find the most fascinating ways of outing yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

After all of that, you assail someone else for posting in THIS thread? THIS FUCKING THREAD about CJOHNNY54 $?

Seriously, you stupidly want to troll in yet another thread, Old-THUMPER? You had your stupid-ass served to you in another thread, and here your stupid-ass wants to trollishly start again, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, your especial, affectionate relationship with all of these manifestations of "CJOHNNY54" underscores your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

The unhappiest motherfucker on Earth pisses on yet another campfire.

Brava IBIdiot!

Well, IBIdiot, I am now TOTALLY convinced that you are the unhappiest motherfucker on this board.

Even a dipshit like you can figure out what this thread and poster is all about, yet you used this post as a springboard to insult others.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

After all of that, you assail someone else for posting in THIS thread? THIS FUCKING THREAD about CJOHNNY54 $?

The unhappiest motherfucker on Earth pisses on yet another campfire.

Brava IBIdiot!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bud dit you try steal his FU CC $?
  • Old-T
  • 01-26-2015, 09:32 PM
IB is a pandemic!

As intelligent as a virus and as welcome as HIV.

Thus thread is a nice mellow conversation with CJohnny, and the next thing you know old IB barges in and turns this thread into his typical dumping ground. Isn't it bad enough that he has OVER 100 POSTS one of the other threads? Do we really need "his kind" here too? (Answer: no we don't)
STANDARDS TOO HIGH THIS THREAD DID YOU TAKE CJOHNNY $$ OT? CC U?
IB is a pandemic!

As intelligent as a virus and as welcome as HIV.

Thus thread is a nice mellow conversation with CJohnny, and the next thing you know old IB barges in and turns this thread into his typical dumping ground. Isn't it bad enough that he has OVER 100 POSTS one of the other threads? Do we really need "his kind" here too? (Answer: no we don't)
Originally Posted by Old-T
You validate your trollish stupidity with every post, Old-THUMPER, as is evident here:

• Old-T
  • 01-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Good job IB! Hijack another thread.
Good job IB! Hijack another thread. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yet another stupid remark from the stupidly trollish Old-THUMPER!!!!

Old-THUMPER posts an off topic remark, yet miraculously (Old-THUMPER stupidly thinks) it's the response that somehow precipitated the hijack. Only a really stupid jackass like the trollish Old-THUMPER could believe in such a lie.
QUestion NOT ANSWER, IBH...DID YOU TRY STEAL CJOHNNY54 DZUG? RFU IB?

saw the same thing a few days ago...
  • Old-T
  • 02-05-2015, 06:06 PM
saw the same thing a few days ago... Originally Posted by CauseEffect
Hi CE! Are you Johnny's 5th cousin 3 times removed or his third cousin five times removed? Just watch out for IB trying to grab Johnny's money--that's the kind of person he is.
Hi CE! Are you Johnny's 5th cousin 3 times removed or his third cousin five times removed? Just watch out for IB trying to grab Johnny's money--that's the kind of person he is. Originally Posted by Old-T
Watch out, CJOHNNY54, Old-THUMPER is trolling again.
  • Old-T
  • 02-05-2015, 06:23 PM
That didn't take you very long to stalk me.
That didn't take you very long to stalk me. Originally Posted by Old-T
Check your jackass post, Old-THUMPER, it's 100% an invitation for a rebuttal, you trollish jackass.
  • Old-T
  • 02-05-2015, 06:35 PM
I know what I posted--and you know that I do it because it is so amazingly simple to get you to bite on almost anything.

Anyway, I'm just helping you out. Every time I goad you into posting it gets you closer to your next milestone: 15,000 is just around the corner! But somehow I really doubt you will give proper acknowledgement to those who helped you get there.